#21 Omaha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:42 PM

View PostWindscape, on 29 February 2016 - 08:13 PM, said:

i agree with the OP, i do not want the game turning an ERLL snipe-fest. I hate this next to only lrmboats on Polar and caustic. The strategy works, but its a very cheap and dickish way to kill someone, especially if you got half the team standing at spawn sniping. Ultimately though people will chose to continue to run these kinds of builds and just bear through the blunt of it

but i greatly enjoy driving my 6 smpl locust and killing a lrmboat or sniper with a quick stab to the back.

Well if the enemy team in that video, stopped for a second and analyzed the situation. They could of saw that the (the erll guys) guys had an open left flank all behind cover. The enemy could of easily moved in carefully and methodically, for the kill. The only trouble to be had would of been in the tunnel if everyone didnt have jump jets. Which i will add is where they all had died the tunnel exitsh. Rotate and stack mechs, they also didnt have people sharing armor.

Or heck just have been up on kills and said well we can wait.

It was still a pretty close game. GG erll's

B3 to B2, to B1 dont even need jumpjets, and there is some cover.

Edited by Omaha, 29 February 2016 - 11:00 PM.

#22 MookieDog

• PipPipPip
  • Gunjin
  • Gunjin
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:34 AM

Honestly this is nothing new. These morons are just as bad as the many troll builds that sit on top of the ring in HPG and shoot down. They dont say anything of where the enemy team is if at all during the match, they carry the team (at least in their minds). When they do get killed its STFU, you suck, blah blah blah.. I want to be a SNIPER. Basically those are the players who play COD and camp. Sure may make lots of C Bills by scratching each mech, but rarely get a kill to actully help the "Team". The team is basically there to sacrafice their armor for "SNIPER'S" bank account.

They will soon get bored and move onto the next game to go "snipe" and troll.

#23 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:42 AM

Now that's realy nothing new.
Happens quite often on some maps.
Or as entire teams with only gauss, only ERLLaser etc in CW.
The difference is...normaly it does not work when only one or two mechs do this because one or two lights sneak in to rip the laser boys to shreds from up close, or a ERPPC/Gauss sniper twohits them to show how its done properly.

Edited by The Basilisk, 11 February 2017 - 06:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users