Some Ui Improvement Suggestions

No replies to this topic

#1 t0asty42

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

Quick Link to Mech Skills
Can we get a quick link on the home page and/or the loadout page in the mechlab directly to the skills page of the currently selected mech variant? Navigating to the correct page always seems like a hassle right now trying to remember which variant you're currently leveling and is only going to get worse as more mechs are added.

Mech Selection
When I am selecting a mech and filter on a specific mech weight category, that weight group is sometime still collapsed. The only exception is if the mech you have currently selected is in that weight group. Also, is it possible to have the interface show six mechs across instead of five? I would much prefer that due to how the mastery system currently works.

Pilot Tree Weapon Module Sorting
Also, the sorting on the weapon module skills page doesn't seem to follow any kind of rhyme or reason. Can they at least be grouped by weapon types and/or have a subgroup to filter them that way? Is there a reason they are grouped in three columns instead of four or more? There's a lot of empty space in the UI in that view.

Font Size
Please increase the font size on most of the UI elements in the home/mechlab/skills/store interface. My eyesight isn't the best and the small font size makes everything hard to read and strains my eyes. It could be that the font itself is just too narrow or something. Not sure how much difference it makes but I am running the game at my monitor's natural resolution of 1920x1080.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users