- - - - -

Pre-Order "banked" Premium Time?

5 replies to this topic

#1 SPAZZx7

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:32 PM

I've been playing around two months, and now the grind is getting to me pretty hard, so I figure I
I'd get a premium account 30 days time for around 15 bucks, and I asked a friend about it and he recommended that I spend another 5 bucks and get the "Marauder pack" and get the whole set, along side with 30 days of "Banked" premium time that I could activate. Its a much better value, and I agree that I feel alot better about spending money on the game this way.

After looking around the page a bit, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not really interested in the "Marauder", but I am liking the look of that Archer.

If I pre-order the "Archer", will I have to wait until release to get the premium time to activate, or can I activate it immediately?

Edited by Rikkada, 03 February 2016 - 12:32 PM.

#2 GutterBoy5

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts
  • LocationAdelaide,south australia

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:41 PM

It's released same day as archer March 15

Cheers

#3 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:42 PM

You'll hafta wait for the premium time.

~Leone.

#4 Boulangerie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 477 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

You could also get the Urbanmech (premium activated immediately I think, it's not listed as banked) or Warhammer (can confirm has banked premium still) for 20$ Also, the rifleman comes out this month on Feb 16th I think, so that would be an option too in case you don't like any of the above options.

#5 Fiona Marshe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:48 AM

Also, activate via your prfile above.
If you do it ingame, it activates it all (even if you have years worth).

#6 Scyther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:35 AM

Keep in mind that, even if you don't end up liking the mechs from a pack (and usually that is more a case of 'finding a build that works for you'), you still end up with the 30 days time, 3 extra mechbays, bonus items, titles, and mechs or gear that you can sell for C-Bills. So it's still probably a better deal.

(In general, experienced players rarely recommend selling mechs - you typically find a use for them later.)

If you are ordering any packs 'in advance' of release, and can afford the wait, the 'pre-order bonus' period when the next pack is first available is a particularly good deal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users