- - - - -

Glitching At Begining Of Match

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt Hell Hound

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:17 AM

Ok I've been playing off and on for about a week now. And several times during the last week I had issues with starting a match and certain things "glitching" or not functioning.

Examples.
Begining a match and having my mic be unresponsive but everything else works fine. This usually resolves itself by re-joining the match.

Complete loss of motor control. My W-A-S-D buttons are completely unresponsive normally when this happens it also impairs my ability to auto center my torso and legs. Im also unable to fire any weapon groups other then those bound to my mouse. Curiously my alpha strike button will still function. I also cannot lock on to targets.

Normally these issues were very rare and could be solved by re-joining a match.

However in the past two days anytime I join a match I have no motor control. I basically just sit in spawn and rage on my mic to my team until the bad guys come finish me off.

I have tried to replacing my keyboard 3 times. Restarting my game client. Re-installing my game client. Doing speed tests on my internet. Even switching the computer I log from. And.....same problem?! I don't understand how to solve this problem. Any help or insight into something I am missing would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Ehjay_52

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

Do you have a joystick plugged in or anything else (gampad, etc) that would be taking the signal away from the keyboard?

Edited by Toker Hv52, 04 February 2016 - 09:29 AM.

#3 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:42 PM

the mic issue is not uncommon with USB mics.

Sometimes simply switching the push to talk button fixes it.

As for your keyboard issue, no clue. My first guess would be hardware or driver issue.

#4 Sgt Hell Hound

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:47 PM

Well the only time my keyboard fails to function is when the client is on. I'm able to log in and type on this forum so obviously my keyboard is not the problem lol. I am not using any controllers aside from my keyboard. And I doubt it to be a driver issue since Its happening on more then one computer.

#5 Sgt Hell Hound

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:51 PM

Is there a setting reguarding the keyboard? Or could it be a connection issue? My connection speed is about 3MBps. Thats megabytes not megabits lol. I have had issues binding controls I have to click like mad to get it to register. But my pings are usually 40 or so on certain servers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users