- - - - -

About To Play With Friends,i Need Help

Help Me Question New Player Feedback

7 replies to this topic

#1 FGHeaven

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:31 AM

I want to play with my friends, but I don't know how to [color=#2B2B2B]Create a team and join the Game, Ithink I need help,please~~~~~[/color]

#2 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:49 AM

First you need to send your friend a friend invite : in the social tab (the three little silhouettes, in the lower bar, right to the "LFG" button") click on "add friend" and type their name. They will receive an alert and after they accept you invitation they will appear in your friend list. Then create a group ("create group" button) and invite them to the group (click on their name and "invite on public group").

Another way would be to create a group, add your group to LFG (checking "my group is invite only" so no strangers can join) and pick up your friend from the LFG list. Once in the group you'll be able to send them a friend request by clicking on the + sign.

I don't exactly remember how you create an unit (probably in "faction play", then in the left column) but you don't need an unit to play with your friends.

#3 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:56 AM

How much game experience do you have if I may ask ?

The reason I'm asking is the playerlevel you will encounter in team - PuG queue.

-- If you can't resist .... klick the button with 3 ppl silhuettes on the lower right side of your home screen

-- now klick the blue create group button on the new menue window lower right side

-- select public group and push ok

-- now you can invite ppl from your friend list by leftklicking and select invite to public queue

-- now everyone in group has to klick on the yelow *not ready* tag behind their name in the group screen.

-- you cant do so while configuring a mech or beeing in the store

-- you have a group weight limit for dropping

-- the more ppl in group the lower the available tonnage for every warrior.( its like a diminishing return )

-- when everyone is ready push the now lightened launch group for starting the matchmaking prozess

-- only the group leader may select maps

Edit:....oh yea forgot to say...have funPosted Image and good luck....you'll need it Posted Image

Edited by The Basilisk, 05 February 2016 - 02:57 AM.

#4 FGHeaven

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:57 AM

View Postepikt, on 05 February 2016 - 02:49 AM, said:

First you need to send your friend a friend invite : in the social tab (the three little silhouettes, in the lower bar, right to the "LFG" button") click on "add friend" and type their name. They will receive an alert and after they accept you invitation they will appear in your friend list. Then create a group ("create group" button) and invite them to the group (click on their name and "invite on public group").

Another way would be to create a group, add your group to LFG (checking "my group is invite only" so no strangers can join) and pick up your friend from the LFG list. Once in the group you'll be able to send them a friend request by clicking on the + sign.

I don't exactly remember how you create an unit (probably in "faction play", then in the left column) but you don't need an unit to play with your friends.

Thanks to you help,I' going to try

#5 FGHeaven

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:05 AM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 05 February 2016 - 02:56 AM, said:

How much game experience do you have if I may ask ?

The reason I'm asking is the playerlevel you will encounter in team - PuG queue.

-- If you can't resist .... klick the button with 3 ppl silhuettes on the lower right side of your home screen

-- now klick the blue create group button on the new menue window lower right side

-- select public group and push ok

-- now you can invite ppl from your friend list by leftklicking and select invite to public queue

-- now everyone in group has to klick on the yelow *not ready* tag behind their name in the group screen.

-- you cant do so while configuring a mech or beeing in the store

-- you have a group weight limit for dropping

-- the more ppl in group the lower the available tonnage for every warrior.( its like a diminishing return )

-- when everyone is ready push the now lightened launch group for starting the matchmaking prozess

-- only the group leader may select maps

Edit:....oh yea forgot to say...have funPosted Image and good luck....you'll need it Posted Image

Oh,I played some games before,But as you see, I'm not good at English, And it too hard to understand how to create a team, too much words make me feel headache,and at least I still can' play with my friends when I try my best to understand this team system, It's I've seen no one like this game,but forget it , Thank to you help :)

#6 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:06 AM

Just be warned, Group queue is hard mode. Its where the people who wanna coordinate go. And teamwork is OP.

~Leone

#7 FGHeaven

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:08 AM

View PostFGHeaven, on 05 February 2016 - 02:57 AM, said:

Thanks to you help,I' going to try

My mean is no one game I played like this game's team system, Maybe I need learn more English, haha

#8 FGHeaven

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:32 AM

View PostLeone, on 05 February 2016 - 03:06 AM, said:

Just be warned, Group queue is hard mode. Its where the people who wanna coordinate go. And teamwork is OP.

~Leone

But, I'm create a team, but always seaching, what should I do...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users