Coordinated Faction Drop

6 replies to this topic

#1 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:46 AM

All at 11pm eastern time 3 units of ghost bears are coordinating a drop on an unarmed innersphere world. I am hoping to bring the full might of clan ghost bear down on the inner sphere. If your interested in joining us. Please touch base in game or through stranamechty.info pw:StranaMechty in team speak. Clan Ghost Bear is on the offensive. Let's keep the momentum going

#2 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:33 AM

For the purpose of coordinating such drops more effeciently I'd suggest to supply the reader with the according date in UTC.

Here is a link to the official clock:

http://mwomercs.com/clock

#3 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:09 AM

Thank you stahherz. Link much appreciated though one would reasonable assume that if a unit were to be interested in joining us they would most likely do that math for themselves. Do not take it as a criticism as your link is much appreciated!

#4 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:33 AM

I'm willing to do the math, because UTC is divergent form my actual time zone.
I just need something that is more easy to check and uniform to everyone. Posted Image
And one could reasonable assume, that if you want Ghost Bears from around the world to partake you would cater to the cause by not basing it on your specific time zone.

EDIT: still no UTC date

Edited by Stahlherz, 06 February 2016 - 10:37 AM.

#5 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

Actually Its based on most of my unit being in Australia. 11PM saturday in America is 2PM sunday in Australia

#6 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

So all the more need for the MWO clock.

#7 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:53 PM

I want to thank all the Units who reached out to me and participated in these drops. I am proud to say that GBKP took 3 out of the 4 matches we participated in before ceasefire. A special thanks to 12BG who took on a very tough unit and kept them tied up. To all of you who made the effort to organize your twelve mans thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users