Perfect Time To Buy A Mech Pack

No replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:00 PM

I am talking IS packs... But wow.... pick up a 40-55 ton mech pack... Many are pretty much the perfect starters..

Centurion, (great Xl Brawler, Fastest IS Brawler in game with the hero) Wang LO! you want a fast flanking AC-20... this is your mech)

Shadow Hawk (great engines, good hero, and a great GXP earner) just a great group, and play how you like.. they all pretty much work.. ballistics, energy, or missiles... making great money and GXP too

Griffin (sure, no EMC, but,, grab 3, and use those c-bills and unlock that ECM medium.. they can pull both SRM or LRM mechs) all about missiles, unless you buy the all energy hero.. which is sweet.. and like i said, a nice ECM mech

Cicada (it's basically a fat cicada... more armor, with nice energy, and tack on a nice ECM+AC5 mech, and a craxy SRM hero) How much more do i need to say? wanna light, but want more armor? buy a cicada... they are pretty sweet... if you enjoy the 30-40kph mechs..

all 3 packs are great prices... give you a nice GXP earner, and a pretty sweet hero......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users