Assaults Seriously Need Better Spawn Locations

2 replies to this topic

#1 MadCat02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 668 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:31 AM

Sometimes I pick Assault and I literally loose because of spawn location .

For Example when I spawn as 48-60KMH On low ground in Frozen City toward enemy Nascar point .

Yea spawn assaults into a choke point with bad elevation from where they will need to turn around after they get back up .

You cannot go back around because it takes 90 seconds . You can loose by not helping your team or you can loose moving in the only time efficient direction . Hey maybe assaults should have locked spawn points in the middle of high ground . Just saying .

By the time you move up . There are 8 enemy mechs

Canyon has the same problem . One side forces assaults into the worst possible way the can move -Valley of death . If enemy moves to their right you will can always get free kills unless assaults decide to take a 3 minute walk around . You can take a road leading to a bridge which does not help because by the time you cross it you can see entire enemy team on the flank .

I can either go around not helping my team half of the match or die to Nascar push .

Valley .

Is it impossible for Assaults to dodge a Nascar Team . Move locked spawn closer to the middle . I can literally count 7 seconds and expect to be nearly dead if not dead already .

Make assaults spawn in better places and not toward choke points.! Maybe even put locked spawn location of assault group a bit closer on maps like gaustic valley .

Spawn locations should not be easily abused PGI . Tired of that free kill extravaganza

Edited by MadCat02, 08 February 2016 - 11:57 AM.

#2 Khosumi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 136 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:11 PM

You do know spawns are random, right?

#3 MadCat02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 668 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:04 PM

View PostEthak, on 08 February 2016 - 12:11 PM, said:

You do know spawns are random, right?

Obviously . The hole point I just made is that assaults need to have fixed location so game is not influenced by assault lance spawning in a death trap .

Edited by MadCat02, 08 February 2016 - 02:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users