Let Us Opt Out Of Game Modes Again.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Khosumi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 136 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:00 PM

I truly don't care for Conquest. I really don't. With the old queuing system, which was better, we could simply uncheck what we didn't want to play. I have no idea why you took that away from us.

#2 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

because having it blew out queuing times and made the match maker much more complicated. The current system works well and it is only occasionally you need to deal with it.

#3 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

It is hard enough to get 12 v 12 with the correct valued sides let alone then drop in those that don't want a certain map or mode.

Sucked it up, play it and vote for your type next time.

#4 Alardus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:40 PM

I like to vote for clearly losing sides. If its 80-20, I'll put votes on the 20. I build up that vote multiplier, and then if I'm feeling vengeful, I vote terra therma if I can't get non-conquest, and I stick to skirmish if it looks like it'll work. Around 11 or 12 vote multiplier, you can pretty much override any voting.

"You guys won't stop voting conquest? Here's Terra Firma. Enjoy"

#5 VinJade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:07 PM

I also liked the old system, but I just wish we had the ability to opt out of maps as well...

I think what they should have done was have MM see which maps/mission types got the lest votes per player and based it on what would pop up for them....

but that might be too hard for them to implement more so since they cannot even balance weapons/equipment, lol.

Edited by VinJade, 12 February 2016 - 10:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users