No replies to this topic

#1 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

Just for sake of debate I got to wondering the other day about this. PGI has thought of advancing the timeline out a bit possibly past the initial Clan Invasion. So this leads to some rather interesting debates about mechs to be added of course but as well...Some factions were eliminated/absolved into another. Just figure this could be an interesting topic, considering the map would possibly go through a change depending on when the jump was.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are a few examples I could think of in my short free time right now.

OLD:
Free Rasalhague Republic:Ultimately erased from the map during the invasions (we saw this in game awhile ago as well pretty much). There is a little bit left after the Tukayyid, much was taken by clan Ghost Bear and Wolf, with Clan Ghost bear later becoming the Ghost Bear Dominion (that is up next). So would this faction be worth keeping after everything with the little land they would have?

Clan Ghost Bear: Clan Ghost Bear was the first clan to fully up root and move into the Innersphere and turn their occupation zone into the Ghost Bear Dominion. Little would affect this faction as it would only be a name change, However with the move and the creation of the Dominion in 3060 it would also create a unique faction. Otherwise would not be affecting the Bear's much if at all.

Clan Smoke Jaguar: The clan's over aggressive tendency and planning to continue where Operation Revival ended (or failed as some consider). This led to its annihilation in 3060, the faction was completely removed. Now in game? Could see some Smoke kitties very upset by this. But a could replace the Clan with another clan or two who entered the Innersphere late during the Invasion or after?

NEW:
Ghost Bear Dominion: A creation of an amalgamation of the Free Rasalhague Republic and Clan Ghost Bear, a blend of the political, military and cultural styles of Inner Sphere and Clan societies. (Sarna)...This could lead to something of a rather interesting faction that would be the only faction able to field Clan and IS mechs in CW drops. Though from what the META of this game seems to follow, I could see this faction being very popular with ones who abuse certain META's while not caring about a **** of lore. Plus I could see some resentment from Rasalhague loyalist now having to drop with Clan Ghost Bear's, not to mention they would not have a home if FRR was removed from the faction list. Also would some of us Bear's be able to except Freebirth pilots into our ranks willingly? (Would later go on after 3070 to be call the Rasalhague Dominion)

I know there are several clans that could be added to replace old ones like Clan Nova cat, Clan Diamond shark, Clan Hell Horse's ect. I will update later, just getting the ball rolling right now. I would prefer keep the time frame only up till 3065/6.

Edited by CK16, 10 February 2016 - 02:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users