- - - - -

I Did A Bad, Stupid, Etc. Thing (Rage Delete)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Maglyte

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

I have not been playing long (one month), but I did purchase the Thunderbolt Mastery pack and the Standard Marauder pack. Over the weekend, I had a bad run of games - while drinking. In a fit of rage, I rage deleted all my mechs (it was only 10, but it included the ones I bought with real money). I submitted a support ticket three days ago asking of help, but the sell message is clear, so not expecting to get the mechs back.

I will accept the deserved abuse, but I have a question. If I were to buy the Collector Marauder pack (previously bought standard), would I get the three standard plus the c-bill variant or would I only get the one c-bill variant?

Drinking and gaming don't mix - sometimes :)

Thanks.

#2 Exard3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,010 posts
  • LocationEast Frisia in Germany

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

Don't drink and drive!

P.S.: only the special variant. Otherwise all CE owners would have double the mechs.

Edited by Exard3k, 11 February 2016 - 10:05 AM.

#3 Maglyte

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, that's what I thought - just wanted confirmation. Now, will have to wait until Marauder released for c-bills - definitely not going to buy them again with real money.

I have definitely made the long grind much longer.

Cheers.

#4 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:15 AM

Some advice

#5 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:14 AM

View PostMaglyte, on 11 February 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

I have not been playing long (one month), but I did purchase the Thunderbolt Mastery pack and the Standard Marauder pack. Over the weekend, I had a bad run of games - while drinking. In a fit of rage, I rage deleted all my mechs (it was only 10, but it included the ones I bought with real money). I submitted a support ticket three days ago asking of help, but the sell message is clear, so not expecting to get the mechs back.

I will accept the deserved abuse, but I have a question. If I were to buy the Collector Marauder pack (previously bought standard), would I get the three standard plus the c-bill variant or would I only get the one c-bill variant?

Drinking and gaming don't mix - sometimes Posted Image

Thanks.

Support are usualy pretty helpful, and are usualy willing to rectify 1 mistake per player, so there is a fair chance they will help, what email did you send to? accounts@mwomercs.com seems like the best bet, if you have not already sent to that address I would recommend doing so.

in answer to your question if you upgrade to the collectors pack I am pretty sure you would just get the one Mech.

#6 S 0 L E N Y A

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

Pgi support cant help your drinking problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users