Observations Of A N00B

3 replies to this topic

#1 Motormouth

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:48 PM

As a Light:

1: DO NOT RUN AFTER ANYTHING!!! When I chase, I get lonely. When I get lonely I get dead. Quickly.

2: If you panic while rushing, or are exposed. First try to hit anyone you can, barring that or if you can escape, run away to spot or try and distract the enemy. In a skirmish, even if you can't fight, the lurmers could use the spotter, and you can be the bait.

As a Medium:

1: Stay with pack, and pack heat. Prioritize big guys first, and little guys second. You bring enough hurt to mangle a light, threaten a Mid-Heavy, and are mobile enough to kill an Assault IF you have some backup.

2: If you panic, or get disarmed. Try to meat shield for Lights. In Skirmish, they're more flimsy, and if it's you and him... or more like him OR you, the guy with the gun is a priority. If you can get away in Assault or Conquest, Try to sneak to the base, I guess... :shrug:

Edited by Motormouth, 11 February 2016 - 09:54 PM.

#2 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

Sometimes chasing a rabbit can be a smart move, but it is very very situational. However, most things in this game are.

#3 xSleeZyx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

View PostBoogie138, on 12 February 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

Sometimes chasing a rabbit can be a smart move, but it is very very situational. However, most things in this game are.

I've recorded a clip where i chased one, i believe it was the right move.
I'll get back to ya in about 10 hours or so due it's how long it takes to upload... but i'd love ur input.

As for topic: You're pretty much on point. You can chase a light as a light, if the conditions are good enough and be aware of the map so you don't end up on enemy firing lines. (I've done that couple time, lesson learnt)

Edit: Here it is:

Edited by xSleeZyx, 12 February 2016 - 03:08 PM.

#4 Ximinett

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:23 AM

Well,its partially right ur comments,sometimes run back an enemy solo mech is a kill for that mech,of course u must have a good engines for run back for the main friendly group for not take enemy fire.

Also,sometimes a light mech is more dangerous than a bigger mech,take in mind that lights are small,so if u try to shoot one of them,u surely loss most of ur aim trying to shoot it. And take in mind that a experimented light mech can kill an assault mech like the Atlas easyly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users