Stats Api

2 replies to this topic

#1 mesmer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:42 AM

The lack of stats to track my progress is getting painful. The stats listed on the mwomercs.com site aren't useful since they include my entire history from match 1 in pug. Getting better shouldn't be this hard.

I appreciate enhancing the stats would be yet another thing to maintain for PGI when keeping the core game up-to-date is the most important.

It seems a good middle ground is to open a stats API for third-parties to build reporting and tracking tools. Is this on the roadmap? If so, when?

Thanks!

#2 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:06 AM

We've wanted that since before the stats page existed. We're still waiting.

It's just not a priority unfortunately.

I should note that there's a web based tool that will do what you want, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called or where (because I don't care anymore, to be honest) - it requires manual uploading of stats, but will track stuff for you.

I'm sure someone will pitch in with the info.

Edited by Wintersdark, 12 February 2016 - 07:07 AM.

#3 mesmer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:43 AM

View PostWintersdark, on 12 February 2016 - 07:06 AM, said:

I should note that there's a web based tool that will do what you want, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called or where (because I don't care anymore, to be honest) - it requires manual uploading of stats, but will track stuff for you.

I tried one of them. It didn't work and I didn't feel like trying to figure out what was causing the problem that prevented it from running.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users