!*&%#@$ Show Me Your Noobs! (Nsfw)$@#%&*!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Munkeyed

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

Are you dropping in Community Warfare with 4 trials? Still think you're the business while struggling to break 100 dmg? You're the kind of enterprising PUG I'm looking for. Active duty, veteran, B.A. civilian does not matter to me. Nova Star Frontier Warriors is a currently Clan Wolf loyalist unit I am building from scratch. Come rock the NSFW banner, for the honor, for the glory, but mostly FOR THE NOOBIES!!! (And possibly a bit of shame as well)

Entertaining rank structure. The bones are in place, I just need bodies to flesh it out. Marines (United States, or other) will be given the option of skipping the "recruit" rank and jump straight to "boot" upon receipt of dubious evidence of status. After that you prove yourself like everyone else. If you can convincingly baffle me with BS there ARE officer billets(still hashing out how this all works.) I am an equal opportunity offender (that didn't sound right) I don't care what color, creed, religion, gender you are I will touch your life (that's not better)..

I started as a pug dropping 4 trials and getting demolished every match. I've *(bulled?)* my way to being an incredibly mediocre pilot over the past year or so. From being a detriment and huge liability to my faction and team every drop to being rather harmless, and occasionally pivotal. I've been dominating 4th tier Quick Play matches, not so much that I'm the best player out there, but that my team will nearly always win, (#jinx) Don't get me banned or fined or send me a virus and idgaf what you do. I can't magically grant you special abilities. You get those yourself through your own "hard work" and determination. If you have the will to succeed, you WILL succeed.(eventually), (probably).. if at first you don't succeed, redefine how you measure success. If you ask (and sometimes even if you don't) I can tell you what's worked for me in the past and point out what hasn't, and what I've seen that has and hasn't seemed to work for others.

Have a terrific sense of humor or a stick permanently embedded where the sun don't shine? I will find a role for you. Love to order people around, but suck at it? I can work with that. Been labeled as a non-functioning psychopath and told to avoid all of mankind for the sake of humanity? Have I got a place for you! PC af, and a total buzz kill? You may not rise high, but can still go far, preferably away, but it's negotiable. Prima donna drama queen who think the world revolves around you? I don't want to have to humiliate you in front of everyone, so put on your big girl panties and suck it tf up, please. When you're ready to act grown, you'll be treated that way. Looking to assemble a ragtag group of shock troops. Stunners. Check your reason (and expectations) at the door.

This is a new launch and open recruitment, please be "mature" (be over "18")

You will be compensated in as much experience as you have time and desire for, and a safe harbor for feckery.

P.S. I have a "go forth and cheat no more" policy. I get the power rush, but the thrill of uncertainty beats the hell out it. Just tell yourself over and over "it is better to lose with honor, than to win through treachery"

#2 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:38 AM

How much MC is "hard work" and determination" (Module I 'm guessing)

And when are they releasing it for CBill's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users