No replies to this topic

#1 tokumboh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 320 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:13 PM

It seems that this game is rather analytically light. it does not give enough information for noobs to improve or even show people where they are weak. it also does not show much in the way of whether you have improved either and for me that is why the request

The statistics page is sparse:

If I would suggest we should have a page for the last week, last month and last 3 months as that is something that should not cost much in either disk space or bandwidth

It would allow someone to see that their KDR is improving or their accuracy with certain weapons has improved or stayed the same. You could also have this extended from which type to actual build used.

I also believe that the statistics should be more than KDR, but how about damage dealt versus damage taken or number of spotting assists, the amount you support a team mate under fire and the usual KMDD per game. These would be useful to at least have on a web page together with a reward for improvements too

I would also like there to be some metric on efficiency of kill

Lastly this would help lights since I believe that they are overlooked due to the need to do damage which either mean very high alphas (some lights have higher alphas than heavies) and it also means that a lot of mech stay on the shelf. Better analytics may help move the bragging rights away from kills and damage and onto efficiency and support.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users