In Game Font Size Too Large

Gameplay General

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Wilder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:44 AM

Don't you guys ever had the experience of seeing your enemies being blocked by a bunch of text especially when people clutter together or in the distance?

#2 Dynamic Echo

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:13 AM

It is a bit of a mess, but I'd rather see the text panels stack upwards instead of over the top of each other without reducing text size (like the tidy plates addon for world of warcraft). My bigger problems with the ui are in the mech bay/main menu: nothing scales to your resolution so at 4k and to a lesser extent 1440p everything is really tiny.

#3 Ghogiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:27 AM

View PostJeffrey Wilder, on 18 January 2016 - 01:44 AM, said:

Don't you guys ever had the experience of seeing your enemies being blocked by a bunch of text especially when people clutter together or in the distance?

It's pretty annoying yeah. If there was a key to clear your target selection it would be fine.

#4 Jeffrey Wilder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:49 AM

View PostGhogiel, on 18 January 2016 - 02:27 AM, said:

It's pretty annoying yeah. If there was a key to clear your target selection it would be fine.

Precisely! I find it near impossible to see enemy mechs from a distance with the name of another mech. A quick fix will be to scale the size of the fonts according to the distance too.

#5 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:32 AM

Nope - dont like that idea - Fonts are good as they are - never have the Problem that Fonts block my sight - Effects do...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users