Gimmie Something To Spend My Chassis Xp On....

2 replies to this topic

#1 forcemac

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:22 PM

I am marching towards 1 million Xp on a couple of my chassis (834k and 700k). It would be fun to have something special or ridiclous to spend it on. Perhaps the option to change out a one hardpoint?

Bah, what am i thinking...this probably goes against the whole monetzation scheme of treadmilling the next mech pack.....but it would something fun for us tightwads.

#2 Pskonejott

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:27 PM

View Postforcemac, on 15 February 2016 - 07:22 PM, said:

I am marching towards 1 million Xp on a couple of my chassis (834k and 700k). It would be fun to have something special or ridiclous to spend it on. Perhaps the option to change out a one hardpoint?

Bah, what am i thinking...this probably goes against the whole monetzation scheme of treadmilling the next mech pack.....but it would something fun for us tightwads.

Yes, I'm sure they could do something here, I think changing the 'strength' of the mech is too much though. I'd settle for every 500k mech exp being able to used for a 5% up gxp earn or something, or a cbill increase up to a cap etc. That being said I've unlocked all modules and have 330k gxp and have never converted mech xp to gxp...

#3 SockSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:13 PM

While you can convert mech xp to gxp, eventually one will run out of things to get with gxp as well. I would not mind if one could trade 1 xp for 1 c-bill, if I could do this, at least the mech xp would have a use, and it wouldn't be just sitting around all useless, but nor would it be unfair and give too much an advantage.

Edited by Independence MK2, 15 February 2016 - 09:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users