Guide

1 reply to this topic

#1 TheNINOjp

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:36 PM

Hey everyone,

I am looking for some feedback on a couple of videos I created. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions. You can reply here or on the videos themselves.

In the long run I am planning to expand this channel to cover many different games.

Style 1: Formal and professor-y

Style 2: Theater style

I am using free editing software atm. When I find a suitable editor to purchase I will be sure to make the visuals more appealing for sure. Suggestions here would be awesome as well!

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Hope you enjoy the videos.

-NINO

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:26 AM

you asked for feedback so here goes, I mean no offence with any of this, so sorry if I do cause any.

why do you still have your direction of movement arrow on? this makes you look less experianced, and it would realy get on my nerves if I had it on.

I did not hear you mention that if you are too close to an enemy with ECM active the enemy will get the low signal indicator and know there is an ECM Mech within 90m, that means the enemy will usualy realize you are there and start actively looking for you, if you are behind the enemy Mech(s) it/they cannot see you anyway, so switching to counter can help preserve your stealth

I had to turn my volume way up to hear you at the start of the first video, possibly look at putting your voice a bit louder.

Those were not bad videos.

View PostTheNINOjp, on 17 February 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

I am using free editing software atm. When I find a suitable editor to purchase I will be sure to make the visuals more appealing for sure. Suggestions here would be awesome as well!

I am using Serif Movie+ it is pretty cheep (cost me about £20) and easy to use, the downside is there is only space for 2 video channels and 2 audio channels, but that is plenty for me, may be a problem if you want to create full movies though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users