Mvp Declaration

3 replies to this topic

#1 BattleTechnique

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

I think it would be interesting if at the end of each match, across all 24 players, an MVP were declared and statistics and maybe even some technical loadout details were provided on the MVP . Several times I've done most damage or scored highest but wasn't sure if I was MVP, and when someone else is, I'd like to see who that person is, what they're piloting, what kind of stats they had, etc.

#2 Windschreiter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:29 AM

have been tinkering with MVP for a while. I think the problem is that there are actions that can decide a match, but don't go into statistic.

E.g. take your scout and keep the enemy assault lance from joining the fight long enough for you team to mop up the enemy - you'll do some damage but score no kills and are likely to die early => low match score though you've probably won your team the fight.

Or a good timed Basecap in assault that results in the enemy team turning around, giving your team a good position to push.

Actions like these can turn a fight, but don't grant MS.

Thought about a voting system, but there is no way to tell everyones actions so thats out as well...

Basically I like the idea, but don't think there is a way to get it working.

#3 MarsThunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 237 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:41 AM

Also look here.

#4 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:38 AM

Hmm... so in some CW games the MVP of one of the teams will actually be the dropship gunner? Sounds realistic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users