#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 20 February 2016 - 08:20 AM

Please excuse this rant. Sorry.

Now I'm very sure about one thing, the individuals from yesterdays match won't ever read this, because well, most of those who play MWO never bother with the forums, or sometimes I think even learn how to play.

First lets start with the recipe for disaster.
1. Player Disconnect. Check
2. Players who can't figure out how to move their Mechs from the starting point. Check
1 Player in a medium Mech armed with a pair of small lasers. Check.

I start off in a King Crab and those of us still in the game move off in hopes of encountering the enemy on Forest Colony. Poof, they appear and are making their way through a choke point. Laser fire erupts. Three players make a run for it. One of whom runs right into my Mech head to head while I'm trying to get into the fight. My finger was on the trigger and I was tempted but I held off.

I finally got around him and into the narrow choke point and I opened fire with my two AC 20's and large lasers. Right away the enemy was confused and unable to bring mass fire on me so I managed to kill 1 and damage 3, real bad. Then I took a hit, a major hit. Not from the enemy but from a team mate from behind. I turned to try and deal with this guy who was ripping my Mech to Shreds and then an enemy Mech nailed me.

The enemy came out of the choke point and my former team mates scattered and fled. The only thing missing was the circus music.

To top it off, the guy who ran into my Mech got mad when two opponents chased him down and killed him. He complained that I had blocked him...his retreat. It's easy to talk big when your running. I did not get the title of Bad Company by running. I've defeated so many Mechs, blasting them to digital pieces that I've surprised that the Dev's haven't added the Title of Mass Murderer to my profile.

My congrats to the victor of that match. You did well running down some of my team mates. Some of which were hard to catch but you managed to get them into a cross fire or corner them. You did well.

I would like to submit my application to your side of the field, although I do not run the fastest of Mechs on the battlefield. I use LRM's and other ranged weapons, I offer no grudges to the pilot of the Stormcrow that I blew apart, nor to the Direwolf whose leg I took. I participate in voice, and can follow orders, and I offer my services to you as a pilot of several Mechs including the King Crab, Stalker, Catapult, Locust, Centurion, and Mad Dog.

Thank you.
Kalimaster

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users