Trying To Pre-Order Kodiak

7 replies to this topic

#1 TheRedEye

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:08 AM

Just making sure that I'm doing this right and I was supposed to order a kodiak gift code. Then I apply the purchased code on my account. Doing this will apply the early adopter's package. right? There's no actual pre-order that I missed on the page?

#2 sam wesson

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

Also... As a first time purchaser, I am curious. Will it cost extra to change the paint on the -1, -2 and -3?

The -1s has it's own special color pack and that's cool. But OD green isn't my fav for the mighty Kodiak standard variants.

Thanks all.

#3 Raubwurst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:38 AM

@RedEye:
Have a look here at the FAQ to the Kodiak:
Posted Image source: https://mwomercs.com...230-kodiak-faq/

You have to contact support for the early adopter rewards. Just write an email to the address stated above.

@Sam:
Not sure if I get your question right. If I missed it, please ask again.
To change the color of a 'Mech you do not need to pay extra, but you need the color. This can be bought (mostly via MC, 3 colors are achievable via CBills) or being won during events. To apply a color on a 'Mech no further costs will occure.

#4 TheRedEye

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

Is this normal? Does everyone normally get the gift code and contact CS? That seems like a hassle. If not, was there a pre-order button that I missed on the page?

#5 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:05 PM

@TheRedEye

If you want to buy one of the Kodiak packs, just click on "Store" at the top of the page, then click on the Kodiak Clan Collection. Then scroll down and choose either Standard Pack or Collectors Pack.

After buying one of those packs, you can then choose to add the Hero and Reinforcements add-ons. The early adopter rewards are automatically injected.

If you received a gift code from someone who bought the pack for you, use the code to redeem the pack and then you may have to contact customer support for the early adopter rewards.

@sam wesson

If you already own other colours then no it will not cost you anything to change the colours. You probably will not be able to change the skins though.... at least not yet

Edited by p4r4g0n, 22 February 2016 - 12:12 PM.

#6 S 0 L E N Y A

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:51 PM

View Postp4r4g0n, on 22 February 2016 - 12:05 PM, said:

@sam wesson

If you already own other colours then no it will not cost you anything to change the colours. You probably will not be able to change the skins though.... at least not yet

Coulda sworn they mentioned Ghost Bear faction camo as an early adopter reward, which implies there will be at least one camo option available.

#7 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:29 AM

View PostBoogie138, on 22 February 2016 - 05:51 PM, said:

Coulda sworn they mentioned Ghost Bear faction camo as an early adopter reward, which implies there will be at least one camo option available.

until recently most Mechs were released without much compatible cammo and that was added later, but the last few packs new Mechs have been released with full cammo compatibility, however it is taking PGI a while to work through the more recent cammo and make it compatible with the older Mechs.

so Kodiak should be released able to use all cammo, if you can afford them.

#8 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:06 AM

Again cited from the FAQ:
Posted Image
Source:
https://mwomercs.com...230-kodiak-faq/

1 user(s) are reading this topic