- - - - -

Modules.

6 replies to this topic

#1 MiljoTonnes

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:32 PM

I've unlocked the skill Radar Deprivation, but if i fit in in the module slot on one of my mechs for 6 mill is it for character or just for mech?
will i have to pay 6 mill each time i want to equip it in another mech?

#2 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

It can be moved from Mech to Mech.

#3 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

No, it's 6 Million once only. Once you buy the module, you can equip it and remove it from a mech just like any other piece of equipment.

Many people only buy one of each module they want and move it from mech to mech for each drop. After a while this becomes a hassle as it isn't easy to find a module if you have a lot of mechs and many people start buying duplicates. But that ism't strictly required.

#4 invernomuto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

But for CW drop? You could not move between mech in the drop the modules, right?

#5 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:51 PM

yes for CW, each mech need seperate modules.

#6 Domenoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:52 PM

View Postinvernomuto, on 23 February 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

But for CW drop? You could not move between mech in the drop the modules, right?

That is correct. So factoring in CW/Faction Play, you could purchase up to 4 of any given module. Having 4 would ensure each of your Mechs in your drop deck could equip it.

If all you are doing is Quick Play (Solo/Group Queue), then one of each is all you can use at a time.

EDIT:

Now if you want to be able to swap Mechs out depending on what map you drop in Faction Play (hot vs cold, brawl vs sniper) more copies of each module could be useful since you can't edit Mech loadouts after finding your match (where you actually find out what map you will drop on).

Edited by Domenoth, 23 February 2016 - 12:54 PM.

#7 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:32 PM

View Postinvernomuto, on 23 February 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

Correct. Because you're dropping all 4 mechs at once (essentially), you need a separate module for each mech in your drop deck in CW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users