228 Full Reported

39 replies to this topic

#1 Metrocubo

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:48 PM

Hi guyz, I'm just asking explainations seen my ingame mates couldn't tell me anything useful.
I've played against [228] Wolf Clan team and when anyone of them came in close range to me (something like -300 meters) my aim cross disappeared and I wouldn't able to target em with SRMS. Not seeing my cross, I couldn't however see where I was shooting.
Asking to mates, someone told that happened to him too, so I decided to report all the team, sure that, if nothing wrong, nothing will happen to those players.
However I wish I could have an explaination for what happened.
THX

Edited by Metrocubo, 26 February 2016 - 02:49 PM.

#2 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:54 PM

Posted Image

#3 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:58 PM

Its your game dude. I have been streaming all day, all our CW drops from today can be viewed on my twitch channel once I am done streaming. We don't cheat and never will. Cheating is for losers who can't aim. http://twitch.tv/rjbass3 go see for yourself.

#4 Zenico

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

Good ol´ ECM vs Streaks

#5 Longshank

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:06 PM

Going to guess you had Streak SRM's not SRM's and yes ECM would keep you form locking unless you countered their ECM or used BAP. SRM's do not require locks and are point and shoot.

#6 Metrocubo

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

View PostZenico, on 26 February 2016 - 03:02 PM, said:

Good ol´ ECM vs Streaks

sry, but ECM don't allow me to target enemies, not "it makes me lose my AIM CROSS"...
I think RjBass3 should be right: maybe me and those mates that got the issue could have a problem with sprites number on screen. it seems strange to me, never happened, but if he says they don't cheat, the most valid explaination is that....

PS: thx all for be friendly, I'll check my video options

Edited by Metrocubo, 26 February 2016 - 03:10 PM.

#7 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:32 PM

I have to go with what the other are saying. If you were using Streak SRMs and one of us with ECM got within 100m or so of you, then you wouldn't get a target or a lock. ECM interfers with that. If you were using standard SRMS then something is up with your game.

Here is the entire match, check it out for yoursel.

Edited by RjBass3, 01 March 2016 - 06:09 AM.

#8 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,971 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:38 PM

If I remember right 1 ECM will slow your locks 2 ECM near you will shut down your streaks

did you equip BAP? (begal active probe)

#9 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:41 PM

Since they're merc scum, shouldn't this be in the merc section?

#10 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:46 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 26 February 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

Since they're merc scum, shouldn't this be in the merc section?

Since this is about CW and in a CW forum, shouldn't you and your unit actually participate in CW before you squak stupid?

#11 Nova2

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPocahontas, IA

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:14 PM

What you described so far sounds like they got on top of you with some ECM and countered your ability to lock with your missiles.
Not a good thing to happen when all you have is S-SRMs, but it is not cheating either.

As stated before naming players who violated the CoC/Rules on the forums is against the rules and CoC of MWO, and can get you banned from the game. Either use the in-game report feature to report them or you can email PGI about the indecent giving them information on who what when and where.

Also you should error on the side of caution when reporting players, only report when you know for sure they have violated the rules/CoC. Otherwise you could be under violation yourself for abusing the report system, and get banned from the game.

For your benefit I would suggest looking over the CoC again.
https://mwomercs.com/conduct

#12 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,665 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

I do not believe your lance mates were giving you the details or asking the right questions. Of course they have been leading you along so that you would come and post on the forums. Your faction's nickname is Swiners......

PS - simply doing a tour through, way too much raunchy bacon... will not be back...:)

#13 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:31 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 26 February 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

Since this is about CW and in a CW forum, shouldn't you and your unit actually participate in CW before you squak stupid?

http://i.imgur.com/VgnlFr6.jpg Planet captured? And we drop daily with the SWOLs? Maybe you should get facts before you say something stupid? Lol

#14 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

228? Cheating? I've played with the 228 players and have been on their TeamSpeak and NOT a single player in 228 would dare to cheat this game. They are good guys and they know how to play like many of us.

#15 Metrocubo

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:59 AM

Ok guys, I can lay down my arms and have to apologize for my Ego. My Radeon 5600 fails at max resolution with every filter on. I've saw your links and I am sure, people who are so confident with the game will never need to cheat to have fun. So well done guys and U, Metrocubo, buy a new video card before blame others again Posted Image

Edited by Metrocubo, 27 February 2016 - 01:00 AM.

#16 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:09 AM

You where not paying attention. He said he was unable to AIM cause his CROSSHAIR VANISHED. Not to be able to use SRMs would be the side effect to this.

#17 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:11 AM

228 are just good players, you have to remember most to almost all of them are top level competitive players.

I would run the repair tool and then if that doesn't work check your video settings

#18 Reza Malin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 617 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:28 AM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 27 February 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

228 are just good players, you have to remember most to almost all of them are top level competitive players.

I would run the repair tool and then if that doesn't work check your video settings

This. One of my best MWO memories was not long after clans first dropped and i was in CWDG. We organised a zellbriggen between us and them in a giant crater on the HPG map. It was epic. I managed to take panicbutton's arm in my fight. Then he took my leg and i died. There were a lot of good fights.

pretty cool video to be fair, though it was a long time ago. How long has it been since clans dropped now anyway?

#19 Depressing-Fire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNew Tasmania, Kikuyu

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:33 AM

About 2 years maybe?

#20 Reza Malin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord