Where Is The Cheater Thread?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Oncoshi

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:23 AM

Cant find the thread anymore where i posted today about cheater in MWO. What happend? Could it be it got censored??????

IF YES.

There you have your answer community.

Edited by Oncoshi, 01 March 2016 - 11:25 AM.

#2 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:29 AM

View PostOncoshi, on 01 March 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

Cant find the thread anymore where i posted today about cheater in MWO. What happend? Could it be it got censored??????

IF YES.

There you have your answer community.

Yep, censored because it goes against the CoC, and I quote,
  • "DISCUSSING DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS

Discussing moderation or other disciplinary actions taken against yourself or other players, whether in-game or on the forums, is forbidden."

#3 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:32 AM

I asked for an express ticket to K-Town but got one for the Twilight Zone instead. Posted Image

#4 Oncoshi

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:33 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 01 March 2016 - 11:29 AM, said:

Yep, censored because it goes against the CoC, and I quote,
  • "DISCUSSING DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
Discussing moderation or other disciplinary actions taken against yourself or other players, whether in-game or on the forums, is forbidden."

So if one post of a whole thread is against the rules then the whole thread will be deleted?

#5 illudium Q 36

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 73 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

I was in the midst of reading it on my lunch hour when it went down. Interestingly, I seem to remember not seeing the standard "HTTP: ERROR 404" announcement. Instead believe I saw "HPG: ERROR 404".

VEERRRY mysterious to have the Hyper Pulse Generator go down at that exact time .................

Edited by illudium Q 36, 01 March 2016 - 11:36 AM.

#6 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:36 AM

View PostOncoshi, on 01 March 2016 - 11:33 AM, said:

So if one post of a whole thread is against the rules then the whole thread will be deleted?

Yes sometimes (see it most commonly with name and shame violations. May only have a few offending posts, but yes the entire thread gets removed. Sometime they wll move the thread to K-town, but that usually only occurs if the topics being discussed are merely inappropriate as opposed to violations of the coc.

#7 Scratx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

View Postilludium Q 36, on 01 March 2016 - 11:35 AM, said:

I was in the midst of reading it on my lunch hour when it went down. Interestingly, I seem to remember not seeing the standard "HTTP: ERROR" announcement. Instead believe I saw "HPG: ERROR".

VEERRRY mysterious to have the Hyper Pulse Generator go down at that exact time .................

Didn't you hear? PGI is C* ...... beware the white robes, they come preachin'.

#8 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:38 AM

View PostMystere, on 01 March 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

I asked for an express ticket to K-Town but got one for the Twilight Zone instead. Posted Image

Well, it was name and shame you know. Plus I wasn't the one to do it, so if I tried to look for it, it'd take some time.

View PostOncoshi, on 01 March 2016 - 11:33 AM, said:

If you mean by making a thread, then yes. There are certain actions that we take against such violations of the CoC, and it also depends on the attitude, time spent, and motives of such a player.

I'm just going to close this thread as well, seeing that people constantly violate the CoC makes me shake my head.

If you want more information, PM me or read the CoC again before posting something like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users