Karma Koin

3 replies to this topic

#1 Outcast1six

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 125 posts
  • LocationEverywhere..........and Nowhere.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:15 PM

I don't know what keeps going on with these pay card services that PGI keeps dropping.

Every time they get one that works well for me, they drop it less than a year later.

Karma Koin has been my favorite by far. Walgreens has choose your own amount cards and buying mech packs has been super easy. Way easier to do than Paypal.

So thanks again PGI. I could never understand why you make it hard to give you money.

#2 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:54 PM

View PostOutcast1six, on 01 March 2016 - 03:15 PM, said:

I don't know what keeps going on with these pay card services that PGI keeps dropping.

Every time they get one that works well for me, they drop it less than a year later.

Karma Koin has been my favorite by far. Walgreens has choose your own amount cards and buying mech packs has been super easy. Way easier to do than Paypal.

So thanks again PGI. I could never understand why you make it hard to give you money.

well Ultimate Game card for eg was put down because the card itself service is being dropped. It's hard for MW: O to support a card that doesn't work anymore.

however I agree Karma Koin was a bit of a lost but I hope PGI did have their reasons... but I would have preffered if the millions of US only cards was dropped so that non-US people can still use their Karma Koin and stuff...

#3 storm0545

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:42 PM

well i can tell you this since they're dropping support for karma koin they wont be getting anymore money from me. I don't use a credit card and karma koin was my go to purchasing method for all things mechwarrior.

#4 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:55 PM

Same with bitcoin...Xsolla is not processing bitcoin and wont answer why...so no purchases from me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users