Map Voting Suggestion - Vote Against!

No replies to this topic

#1 Dan Nashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 606 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:32 PM

I would like the option to have the option to vote AGAINST one map rather than for one map. So I could left click to vote for a map, OR right click to vote against a map. (I could not do both).

Frequently there are 3 maps I'm fine with, and one I don't like or am sick of. I have logged off after getting that map several times in a row. Once you remove the percentages, I won't be able to just vote for whichever of the other 3 is more popular.

(I think removing the ability to see percentages prior to voting is a good change, don't get me wrong).

Just a thought. It also would probably provide good feedback to PGI if players are exercising the vote against, because it clearly identifies an outlier if I'd rather vote against something than for something.

Obviously, if any map except the one I voted against is picked, I would not get a vote multiplier, but that's fine, I got what I wanted. I only get my multiplier if I have to play the one map of the 3 I don't like. It makes me equally happy and increases map diversity, potentially, because it should make it more likely the other 3 will rotate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users