Daily Doubles: C-Bills Or Just Xp?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Joehunk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:40 AM

I tried searching for help on this but all I turned up was some debate from 1-2 years back on whether it should include C-Bills not whether it does. I ask because I had one really good run in a non-hero mech the other day that paid out almost 0.5M C-Bills, then I had an even better run last night (more kills, more assists, slightly less damage done not much) that paid significantly less (350k or so). I haven't found a way to look back at the battle logs for previous battles (if there is one) but I did screen shot the end screen for both battles and nothing looks that different between the two. The only explanation I have is that with the first run, the daily double affected my C-Bills as well as my XP.

#2 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:46 AM

View PostJoehunk, on 06 March 2016 - 06:40 AM, said:

I tried searching for help on this but all I turned up was some debate from 1-2 years back on whether it should include C-Bills not whether it does. I ask because I had one really good run in a non-hero mech the other day that paid out almost 0.5M C-Bills, then I had an even better run last night (more kills, more assists, slightly less damage done not much) that paid significantly less (350k or so). I haven't found a way to look back at the battle logs for previous battles (if there is one) but I did screen shot the end screen for both battles and nothing looks that different between the two. The only explanation I have is that with the first run, the daily double affected my C-Bills as well as my XP.

Just XP. In the Score Screen at End of Match there is one column for C-Bill rewards and another column for XP rewards. If the First Victory x2 applies you will only find it at the bottom of the XP column.

Edited by SilentScreamer, 06 March 2016 - 06:48 AM.

#3 Boulangerie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:24 AM

You can have a great game that doesn't earn as many cbills as another great game.

One reason is that you could have done more focused damage to the enemies, and scored a similar amount of kills, but will receive less Cbills due to less overall damage.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

Just XP.

If it was Cbills, I wouldn't be space poor with 180+ mechs.

Many, MANY things affect your income. Were you near allies while traveling? During combat? Did you assist others in battles or duke it out on your own? Did you 'quickly' kill enemies? How close together were your kills? Did you do most of the damage? Did you do all the damage? Did you just steal the kill with the last shot while someone else did all the work? Have you helped others find targets? Did you hit targets that others have found? Did you find targets before other people? Did you hold the targets so that they could be found and hit?

It's a long, long laundry list of "Did you" binaries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users