Looking For A New Merc Unit.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Catalonia

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:30 PM

Since my last merc unit is so active (Posted Image) i decided to go to another one so:

Hello,i'm a spanish guy who play MWO since 2 years. But i play on different accounts,with different mechs and loadouts (for try everyone of them)

I think that this one (Ximi Prime) should be the definitive caused i test all i want to test.

With those "test mechs" i had several kills,my record was 7 destroyed mechs on a PUG.

But before recruit me,here are some things to know:

-I have only one mech built,the Mad Dog PRIME,with that loadout:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...51e5aad78fe6e1a
It's my favorite mech in all battletech universe.

-I'm a Spanish guy,this means that i understand Spanish and English as languages,but there is a problem with English: i only understand English writed,not speaked. This means that i can't use microphone,in part because my sound card it's half damaged. So if u want to communicate with me,gonna be in chat please.

-My computer is a low-cost one (see signature) so this means that i only effort PUGs. FWs need a better requirements on comp.tech.

-On one of those accounts,i was played on a Clan unit,the Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride,i was did some drops with them before abandon the game,but this doesn't mean that i'm going to do the same again. I abandon the game caused health problems that i don't say. So,returning to the Clan unit,you can check to them my "fine" skills on battlefield. Ask for "Telrock" the Adder pilot.

-I'm active every day.

-I'm looking for a new active merc unit.

That's all the things you must know before recruit me. I know that there are much and rare conditions for recruit me,but i don't have money for a new computer.

Thanks for read this and be empathic.

Edited by Ximi Prime, 18 December 2016 - 08:31 PM.

#2 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

17 views and 0 answers...

You guys don't want teamwork???? You guys don't know that this is a multiplayer game and i'm searching people for play with?????

Why even a unit don't want me???? It's because i don't know how to speak English???? It's because i only have one mech??? It's because i have a bad computer????

You guys suck really.

Edited by Ximi Prime, 18 December 2016 - 09:39 PM.

#3 Diddi Doedel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:20 PM

Hi Ximi.

Some of us, like me, often read posts that have an interesting headline. Yours peaked my interest, even though I am in no positiion to offer you a spot in a unit. So don't despair.

Your limited number of available mechs might indeed be a problem, especially if a unit that is looking for members focuses on FactionPlay. There you need either a scout mech, your Mad Dog is too heavy for that, or 4 mechs to build a suitable invasion drop deck. Sure, you can fill out with trial mechs, but that means you cannot modify the mechs to your or your potential units likings.

As for your language skills, maybe try looking in the Spanish speaking international forum. Most units I know communicate verbally over a teamspeak server. And, as you say, you have trouble understanding English, that puts a high barrier for most units. Hence the pointer to the Spanish speaking forum.

So.. maybe think about what I wrote. No need to insult co-players without a reason!

#4 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:05 AM

View PostDiddi Doedel, on 18 December 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

Hi Ximi.

Some of us, like me, often read posts that have an interesting headline. Yours peaked my interest, even though I am in no positiion to offer you a spot in a unit. So don't despair.

Your limited number of available mechs might indeed be a problem, especially if a unit that is looking for members focuses on FactionPlay. There you need either a scout mech, your Mad Dog is too heavy for that, or 4 mechs to build a suitable invasion drop deck. Sure, you can fill out with trial mechs, but that means you cannot modify the mechs to your or your potential units likings.

As for your language skills, maybe try looking in the Spanish speaking international forum. Most units I know communicate verbally over a teamspeak server. And, as you say, you have trouble understanding English, that puts a high barrier for most units. Hence the pointer to the Spanish speaking forum.

So.. maybe think about what I wrote. No need to insult co-players without a reason!

Man,as a new account i really can't have more tan one mech,between modules and loadouts i arrive to the number of 3000000 c-bills,also if u don't read it,i have a bad computer for FWs. I only can do PUGs. And about not understanding English;i understand perfectly,the problem is that i only understand English writed,on chat. Not speaked. I have joined to a merc unit that accept me with those conditions but is very poorly active. So i want a new merc unit that accept with those conditions like the last,but a little more active.

Edited by Ximi Prime, 19 December 2016 - 09:05 AM.

#5 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

I don't know how many spanish-speaking units are out there...

I speak some spanish but not enough, I gather...

I think IX was the only spanish speaking unit I know of... they were either spanish or italian...

#6 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 19 December 2016 - 09:29 AM, said:

I don't know how many spanish-speaking units are out there...

I speak some spanish but not enough, I gather...

I think IX was the only spanish speaking unit I know of... they were either spanish or italian...

Tell me about that unit please,i'm interested. Where i can find the post????

#7 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:41 PM

Hey Xim,
I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I spy any more active units, especially spanish language groups or those not as interested in limiting to FP players.

I understand wanting a more active unit as well, no worries about leaving either, look me up if you want to drop when I'm online still.

Good luck with the search and I'll keep my eyes open for you as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users