• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:42 PM

View PostKyynele, on 08 March 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

At least you have some strange white arrow on the ground suggesting where to go.

Aka noob line

#22 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,930 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

you know during veitnam, helicopter pilots would fire their rockets into the jungle and would use a sharpie to mark an x on their windshield where the rockets hit. they would then use this as their hud. maybe you should try that.

#23 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:46 AM

Bug's suck...

But in my 4k+ matches over the last many years, i have yet to have this happen..

my suggestion is run DXDIAG, and then send the results, and info to support.. it is entirely possible it is something to do with your system config. Drivers, chipset, mother board, graphics card.. something to do with your combo..

#24 keith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:13 AM

lol sounds like closed beta, where about 1/8 of your matches u had something happen. either no UI(restart mech) or u had no map.

#25 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:21 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 08 March 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

you know during veitnam, helicopter pilots would fire their rockets into the jungle and would use a sharpie to mark an x on their windshield where the rockets hit. they would then use this as their hud. maybe you should try that.

People have actually done this for many years. For ex. at the height of competitive CS play ca. 15 years ago AWP/Deagle players would put a piece of scotch tape in the middle of their screen and mark the exact center w/dayglo ink. Double headshots @ 1000 yards w / no zoom were suddenly the easiest thing in the world.. Posted Image

Edited by Zerberus, 09 March 2016 - 11:22 AM.

#26 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,930 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 09 March 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

Bug's suck...

But in my 4k+ matches over the last many years, i have yet to have this happen..

my suggestion is run DXDIAG, and then send the results, and info to support.. it is entirely possible it is something to do with your system config. Drivers, chipset, mother board, graphics card.. something to do with your combo..

it happened to me once during a cw drop. quit+rejoin fixed it. its just a one off glitch i attribute to a cosmic ray hitting my cpu and messing up a pointer. its a rare event with an immediate workaround.

Edited by LordNothing, 09 March 2016 - 01:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users