Non-Mm Event.(12V12(L,med,hvy,aslt) Only Games)

Weight-Class No Matchmaker Zerg Mania

No replies to this topic

Poll: 12V12 (LVL, MVM, HVH, AVA) (1 member(s) have cast votes)

12V12(Weight class specific matches)

1. Sure (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No(He's crazy, no way) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Zephonarch II

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 328 posts
  • LocationBack in the MWO and... its fun, but Nascar steamrolls still lame.

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:38 AM

There are a few great ideas in this forum. I got to admit, it's cool looking at some.

But I'm suggesting a new format of an event.
A new game mode variant... Just... for... events.

We could call it the Zerg-Mania event... Just throwin that out there:
How bout you disable the matchmaker balancing, so that players could pilot their mechs in weight-class specific matches. What I mean is can we have a 12Light VS 12 Light lobby? 12V12(Medium)? 12V12(Heavy)? and 12V12(Assault)
--[12V12(Lights-Vs-Lights), (Mediums-Vs-Mediums), (Heavies-Vs-Heavies), (Assaults-Vs-Assaults)]--
--(Increase match time limits for Assault-V-Assault games!!! They are slow!!! If they get a Polar Highlands game, the Assault-players may protest! Careful now.)

That event would be hilarious and different. I'd mark that day on my calendar.
Anyways... people here are also suggesting rewards. But I want to be a little different. I'll try at least. Let's just make this more exclusive to people's playstyles. If people like playing only 1 weight class, then reward them for it.:

Why not: Force players to choose whether they want to win the Light,Medium,Heavy, or Assault grand prize(Every player could get their own grand prize), it would just take nearly the entire event for them to earn the Weight-class specific points for it. And try and make sure players can only choose to earn 1 prize. They cannot earn both a Light mech GP and a Heavy mech GP(for ex.).
--[[EDIT:]] They could still play in AVA games if they already have gotten a GP for se the Light mech's Lobby.

And let's make the Grand-Prize a weight-class specific mech. And please, make the mech prizes all somewhat useful mechs.

That's all I've got say. It would be interesting compared to C-bill boost weekend events PGI usually does. Here's to hoping. Posted Image

Edited by Zephonarch II, 09 March 2016 - 08:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users