Another Founders question

4 replies to this topic

#1 SnakeTheFox

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

I know there's a lot of "what if's" going around about Founders, and that the developers have stated more information will be forthcoming, but something I haven't seen asked yet (not that I've been combing the forums, but still), is this:

Will purchasing a Founders Pack exclude us from the closed beta until Early Access? E.g., if I buy the pack, will I then be struck from the list to receive keys until the date of guaranteed closed beta access (July 17th, IIRC)?

I don't really see why that would be, but it's a possibility I suppose. I don't think anyone, not even those that bought the pack solely to get into beta at a guaranteed earlier date, would complain if they got in even earlier, but it's still tickled my curiosity. Devs seem to have their lips sealed about the Founders Pack specifics for the moment, but I'm hoping this will get lumped in with the eventual Founders Pack FAQ that is released (hopefully) before the sale goes live.

In the meantime, RAMPANT SPECULATION AHOY.

#2 Xantars

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSome were in house Stiner Space

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

ive No clue but i doubt it as it says guaranteed access meaning if we wrent picked before then

Edited by Xantars, 15 June 2012 - 01:17 PM.

#3 Hador

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostSnakeTheFox, on 15 June 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

Will purchasing a Founders Pack exclude us from the closed beta until Early Access? E.g., if I buy the pack, will I then be struck from the list to receive keys until the date of guaranteed closed beta access (July 17th, IIRC)?

Guaranteed founders access got moved to 7th of August.

http://mwomercs.com/...veloper-update/

But it looks like you'll get a way better chance to get into closed beta with a founder package :D

#4 Zorob

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSome where special

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Where do we go to buy the founders packs?

#5 Cptspice

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

I guess we will just have to wait and find out ..........I just hope i dont age tooo fast while I am sitting, waiting patiently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users