Odd Thing I Noticed With Uac 5

4 replies to this topic

#1 Malachy Karrde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:54 PM

Every once in awhile you jam like no ones business... I swapped out one of my UAC 5 and swapped in an LB5.. so I was running 3x UAC 5 and 1 LB5 in my Dire wolf, and went 3 matches and counting so far without a jam despite double clicking like no ones business...and I got the same damage counts as I usually do with the 4x UAC loadouts. Anyone else have similar things happen?

Edited by Malachy Karrde, 11 March 2016 - 07:56 PM.

#2 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:55 PM

RNGesus works in mysterious ways.

#3 Chimera_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 446 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:57 PM

So you mean you seemed to have your UACs jam less when you swapped one out for an LBX? LBX cannons don't jam, so I'm assuming that's what you mean. UAC jamming is based on a percentage chance per double tap I believe, so you can jam often during some matches or rarely during others.

#4 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:02 PM

hax

#5 Malachy Karrde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:29 PM

Yeah, I usually run 4 uac 5 on my dire wolf. I was messing around tonight because my guns were jamming a lot so, I took out one uac and replaced it with an lb 5. This dropped me down below ghost heat levels, and seems to have stopped jamming almost entirely on my remaining uacs. I've had 1 gun jam in 4 matches so far. I also was running about 40 percent cooler. I don't care much for lb cannon....but was thinking about maybe trying a single ac 2 in place of that lb 5.... ac 2 fires even faster than my uac and may complement them nicely while reducing ghost heat and jamming.

Edited by Malachy Karrde, 11 March 2016 - 08:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users