Alternate Poll Topic For Lock Out Map/modes

No replies to this topic

Poll: Alternate poll topic for lock out map/modes (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to lockout one or more game modes

1. No, I'm fine with the broken system currently in place (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. Yes, I want to exclude at least one mode because it would help weed out players that do not wish to be in the mode and will save on headaches in the future (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. Yes, I want to exclude at least two modes because because it is a very wise and unselfish person who wants to prevent screwing over other players. (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Would you like to lockout one or more Map(s)?

1. Yes, lock out one map to help weed out those that would just disconnect/kill themselves (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Yes, lock out two for a better chance to weeding out those that will just disconnect/kill themselves because of the map (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. No, it is fine as is (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 VinJade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

Russ stated when game mode lockout was taken away to increase match times that we would be able to lock out one or more game modes in the future.

Many people hate conquest/assault/skirmish for various reasons, and want to be able to skip playing those.

In light of the changes to conquest, this will make many players who hate conquest even more averse to having to play it against their will. Until Assault is changed, it will continue to be cap rushing for the most part as well.

Would you like to be able to lockout one or two game modes and or Maps to enhance your experience in MWO?

Disclaimer;
Yes I took some of the stuff from a different poll and cleaned it up making it non-condescending as people have a right to their views with out being mocked or looked down upon by some unsavory person who wishes to only cause strife.

Edited by VinJade, 13 March 2016 - 05:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users