• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:58 PM

I want 0% of domination.

Nothing.

Nada.

NONE.

We have enough game modes now, why force people to play modes they don't like? I'd rather put up with Light mech back-cap mode Conquest than deal with one more match of Domination.

Its either that or just stick solely to CW or....just stop playing...I was honestly beginning to enjoy myself till Today....

#2 LegendaryArticuno

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 664 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:00 PM

Domination plays out exactly like skrimish.

#3 xXBagheeraXx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

IT doesnt. it sjust one big long running fustercluck every match ive been in, and it always ends with my team getting surrounded on all sides and killed if they push the cap. I had one game where i just sat in the cap and cored out anyone that stuck thier head over...should have been an easy win but NOPE...everyone scatters all over creation. In Skirmish and even in Assault, and sometimes even Conquest you got your team all together in one deathball usually. He who deathballs better wins...in this mode everyones all over the blasted place, some capping some flanking some sitting in the back sniping making a game where teamwork was already at a premium even worse.

#4 Wolfways

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 6,499 posts
  • LocationIn a shutdown overheated mech near you.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:06 PM

It seems learning from experience is something pgi is not familiar with.

#5 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:08 PM

OMG people are trying to play the new mode in a new way, burn the new mode into the ground!!!

#6 Wolfways

• Mercenary
  • 6,499 posts
  • LocationIn a shutdown overheated mech near you.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:08 PM

View PostxXBagheeraXx, on 15 March 2016 - 09:04 PM, said:

in this mode everyones all over the blasted place, some capping some flanking some sitting in the back sniping making a game where teamwork was already at a premium even worse.

What? You're complaining about players using tactics instead of just deathballing? Posted Image

#7 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:09 PM

yeah this game mode is utterly pointless. If i wanted to lose to lights i'd play an Assault in a skirmish match on Arctic Peaks.

This gamemode either needs to be map sensitive (only is available for certain maps) or removed utterly.

#8 xXBagheeraXx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:10 PM

Tactics that spread the team out and allow the other team that all stayed mostly together to murder all the smaller groups and surround them. As has been happening in every single domination drop Ive had today.

But back to the original point.

Why the heck am I still forced to play modes I DON'T LIKE.

this is the only game like this with "random" mode and map selection that forces me to play modes I don't like.

Don't like Assault in world of tanks? UNCHECK THAT CRAP. No more assault, no more headaches. If you guys enjoy this mode, I'm not down on you, more power to you. But for me and my preferred rides/game play this mode is garbage. I do not enjoy a single minute of it, and would have much more fun playing this game if I wasnt constantly forced into it.

Edited by xXBagheeraXx, 15 March 2016 - 09:13 PM.

#9 SkaerKrow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:03 PM

I find that Domination is absolutely horrible on Plexus, but is fairly decent on most other maps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users