12 replies to this topic

#1 Yiryi-Sa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

Dear fellow Wardens,

I am interested in involving my MWO time with like minded Wardens. I'm interested in doing Quick Plays or Community Warfare.

My preferences are to join Clan Wolverine units or Clan Coyote units. However, I will consider any unit that subscribes to Warden beliefs.

Current Mechs: Mad Dog - MDD-B; Ebon Jaguar - EBJ-C.

Edited by Andromeyda, 23 February 2016 - 10:07 AM.

#2 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

hate to be a lore nerd, but the only warden clan at this time in the battletech universe is Clan Wolf. The other warden clans lost their trial of possession for a spot in the original invasion

though i am sure their are "warden units" who like to play a specific clan while plotting the demise of the other clans

Edited by Czarr, 22 February 2016 - 06:27 PM.

#3 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

:/

#4 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:04 AM

View PostAndromeyda, on 22 February 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

My preferences are to join
Spoiler

Did he? DID HE?

#5 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:40 AM

These Dark Caste members are getting more brazen with how freely they speak of the Not-Named-Clan. This is the second time in as many weeks. We should have the Watch look into it.

#6 Yiryi-Sa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:10 AM

View PostR79TCom1 Night Lanner, on 23 February 2016 - 08:40 AM, said:

...more brazen with how freely they speak...

Such is the way of the Wolverine.

#7 Celtic Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 507 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Operations - Tukayyid - Honolulu HI

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:27 AM

Take a look at SWOL we have a large unit that drops nightly with 12 man groups. If interested give Blueduck a friend request.

#8 LTG Renner

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:34 AM

If your looking for a more tight nit group the 77AC (KnightWardens community) have around 4-8 people dropping nightly. We do CW and quick-play alike. Every so often like every 2 weeks or so we get a 12 man together and do 4-5 cw drop (typically on weekends). As a community we have around 30-40 people and as more trickle in we hope to keep growing and helping each other out as a team. Feel free to friend me in game and if anything just drop with me and/or ask questions about anything MWO.

#9 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

My Clan Snow Raven unit is only just getting started, but you're welcome to join. CSR subscribes to a bit of both ideals, but I am inclined towards the Warden society. PM me if you're interested. :)

#10 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

Clan Ghost Bear are reluctantly Crusaders during the initial Clan Invasion, but decided to honor the Truce of Tukayyid and went back to being Wardens. In MWO, however, IS Mechs are insanely buffed and Clan Mechs are mere shadows of what they are supposed to be, plus mercs can hop factions like it is nothing, so we Clan loyalists can not afford to split into two opposing factions.

#11 Shirow

• PipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 45 posts
  • LocationTexas :)

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:57 PM

@Czarr toward the end didn't Clan GhostBear become warden after a change in the Kahns?

#12 Kshat

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:42 AM

As far as I recall, Jorgensson had started to move CGB-assets to the inner sphere after the truce of Tukayyid.
The inner sphere strike group met a "treck" which delivered clansmen and materials on it's outward way to Diana.
At the time Victor Davion staged his trial of refusal on Strana Mechty, CGB had already settled in the inner sphere and Jorgensson blew it's cover, moving the last pieces into their position.

So far, I battled thrice on Tukayyid, therefore one could assume that the timeline of this game is on the one hand progressed beyond this date. But on the other hand, the mighty hands of PGI keep us in a state of battle limbo, forcing to fight all over again until they settled their gamemode and balancing issues...

Regarding the fact that there had been a vast majority of Clan Wolf with Crusader-mentality or which had at least no steadfast opinion on the matter and kept following their Khan regardless the greater politics (the renegade faction of Khan Kell had been large, but minor to the faction still residing in Clan space, if I recall correctly, despite them being pitted against the Jade Falcons earlier on) you could argue that Clan Wolf is, all in all, not more warden than Clan Ghost Bear.

#13 Yiryi-Sa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:38 AM

Aside from the lore that disposed of the original intent of this post, my offer is still available.

I'm looking for a loyalist unit. At this point, to which Clan the unit is loyal to is not of much concern. I want to chat with whomever is interested in regular players (CW, Quick Play or both).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users