Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:26 PM

i no you can score 3000 with a pug team out skilling them and all

but 5300 is a bit high for my taste

how dose one tell if they have the HAX?

edit: im not naming n shaming

just what to no if some one can get 5300dmg legit :/

ok i fixed the pic now no one can clam name n shame ****

Posted Image

Edited by BabyCakes666, 29 July 2016 - 08:22 PM.

#2 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

The proper course of action is to contact support with proof and details about the fight (i.e. time, server, etc.). Naming and shaming on the forums is a violation of the CoC.

Thread reported. Posted Image

#3 John1352

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationConnecting....

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:52 PM

In under 24 minutes, that is bloody impressive. Did you notice your team ignoring an enemy dakka whale for 5 minutes while it burned through 20 tons of ammo?

To get that much with lasers you pretty much need to ride the heat threshold for an entire match, although grim is a cold map. A couple of airstrikes that hit 6+ mechs would also contribute a lot.

#4 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:55 PM

When you see some players with sub 1k damage, all that damage that didn't happen goes to other people.

It's not an accusation necessarily, but if all players were of equal skill on the team, the spread would be relatively even. Skill disparity tends to show up in damage numbers (although LRMs don't really count here).

#5 BabyCakes666

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:03 PM

that what im saying i think it was he carring the team

Edited by BabyCakes666, 29 July 2016 - 08:08 PM.

#6 Chuck Jager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:07 PM

If you separate shoulders you get all of the damage for the arms too. If you blow up ammo you get all of the ammos damage.

If you play with certain players who bring only streak mechs and utilize the rest of their team to climb the leaderboards their damage is hugely inflated while they swoop in front of you to release and run while you get the return fire. The secret here is to release your lock when you see them coming in to strike (only if your team is ahead).

Notice I am not naming any specific players.

#7 The Lost Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:10 PM

Yer saying someone got 5000pts of damage? I call shenangans. Ive seen lots of great players play great games and never saw one of them break 2000 let alone 5000. I assume the worst of people most of the time.

Edited by Lemming of the BDA, 29 July 2016 - 08:10 PM.

#8 BabyCakes666

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:11 PM

View PostChuck Jager, on 29 July 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

If you separate shoulders you get all of the damage for the arms too. If you blow up ammo you get all of the ammos damage.

If you play with certain players who bring only streak mechs and utilize the rest of their team to climb the leaderboards their damage is hugely inflated while they swoop in front of you to release and run while you get the return fire. The secret here is to release your lock when you see them coming in to strike (only if your team is ahead).

that seams like a descent reason to get that dmg

just 5300 is like real high O_O

and name n shame rules are dumb i can even post a pic with out name n shame coming in to it

NOT SHAMING!!! >_<

#9 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:15 PM

You guys talking about CW? Somebody mentioned "under 24 minutes."

Getting over 5k in CW just happens sometimes with people who are very good at positioning and bring the right builds for the maps.

#10 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:19 PM

View PostTarogato, on 29 July 2016 - 08:15 PM, said:

You guys talking about CW? Somebody mentioned "under 24 minutes."

Getting over 5k in CW just happens sometimes with people who are very good at positioning and bring the right builds for the maps.

With plenty of Potatos to go around

#11 dario03

• Galaxy Commander
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:20 PM

View PostLemming of the BDA, on 29 July 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

Yer saying someone got 5000pts of damage? I call shenangans. Ive seen lots of great players play great games and never saw one of them break 2000 let alone 5000. I assume the worst of people most of the time.

Faction play match, not quick play. But I have seen a few people break 2k. Or those times where LRMs were broken and it happened all the time for a couple of days.

View PostBabyCakes666, on 29 July 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

that seams like a descent reason to get that dmg

just 5300 is like real high O_O

and name n shame rules are dumb i can even post a pic with out name n shame coming in to it

NOT SHAMING!!! >_<

Well like Chuck said there are ways to farm damage. But even without farming you could do that. So big damage in one match isn't something I would be jumping to conclusions for. Just don't get focused and have high dps mechs and that could happen. I did over 4700 damage, 20k23a with 3 mechs in a CW match while on a pug team vs a 8man and pugs once. For whatever reason they just didn't focus me much and my high damage mechs were able to do ~2500 damage in the first 12 minutes. And my big mech was a Warhawk, if the Kodiak had been out then and the match played the same I'm sure I would of broke 5k.

Also had 3k in one mech matches and have seen others do over 4k with one mech. I know somebody has posted the screenshot of a executioner doing over 4k (don't recall if was a pug team though).

TLDR: don't underestimate the power of being ignored.

Edited by dario03, 29 July 2016 - 08:21 PM.

#12 BabyCakes666

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:23 PM

View PostMcgral18, on 29 July 2016 - 08:19 PM, said:

With plenty of Potatos to go around

im guessing this man was a farmer

#13 Brain Cancer

• The 1 Percent
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:26 PM

CERPPC Summoner on a roll can manage that, given a good position to keep blowing STs off/trigger ammo explosions with their 10-point crits. Or a sneaky Hellbringer for that matter, though it isn't nearly as quirkalicious it does have the ECM to keep itself mostly invisible.

#14 Tyler Valentine

• Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

Some of those 420 boys are good, damn good. I usually dread seeing KCom on the other side of a match but I dropped with skyravenwood and a few of his friends the other night and we SMOKED them. Didn't look like cheating to me, just damn fine mechwarrioring.

View PostChuck Jager, on 29 July 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

Lame

#15 adamts01

• Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:32 PM

I got 3600 with a single Wubberine when it was OP, 4,200 at the end after another Wubberine. And I suck at this game. So I'm sure a pro could do it.

#16 ArmandTulsen

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

That is 99% certified, unadulterated, pure bred hacks. [Redacted] Nobody is that good.

Nobody.

Edited by draiocht, 29 July 2016 - 08:42 PM.

#17 BabyCakes666

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

View Postadamts01, on 29 July 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

I got 3600 with a single Wubberine when it was OP, 4,200 at the end after another Wubberine. And I suck at this game. So I'm sure a pro could do it.

i got 3000 few times before

most of the time i get over 2000

just 5300 is like 24 mechs worth

if its not uncommon to break the 4000dmg mark then 5300 cant be that hard to get

#18 Timber Ghost

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:45 PM

Meh, I am an over-rated tier 2 player. I hit 2000 damage maybe 1 in 25 matches, and I have broke 3000 a few times, with a high of 3600. I can see 5k happening if the conditions are right.

#19 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:47 PM

View PostTyler Valentine, on 29 July 2016 - 08:30 PM, said:

Some of those 420 boys are good, damn good. I usually dread seeing KCom on the other side of a match but I dropped with skyravenwood and a few of his friends the other night and we SMOKED them. Didn't look like cheating to me, just damn fine mechwarrioring.

I can assure you the KCom guys are awaiting another battle :)

But yeah that 5k damage isn't impossible. I'm guessing I know who it is and I'm also guessing said person was running streakdogs.

#20 Mole

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationAt work, cutting up brains for a living.

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:48 PM

Damn, for a second I thought that was a quick play scoreboard and I was looking at how many people broke even 1K and I was just sitting there like "...how?" but then I realized this was an FP screenshot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users