Group Play - Cutting And Pasting

5 replies to this topic

#1 Namicus

• PipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:38 AM

There have been many instances where I'm playing with my buddy, and all of a sudden either he or I suddenly get cut and pasted to a new lance. How does one do this?

#2 Triordinant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:09 PM

View PostNamicus, on 17 March 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

There have been many instances where I'm playing with my buddy, and all of a sudden either he or I suddenly get cut and pasted to a new lance. How does one do this?

If I remember correctly the Drop Commander can move players from one lance to another.

#3 Death Proof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:13 PM

The drop commander can move players around.

#4 TheStrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 574 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:15 PM

If you are a 2 man, you will often get split into other lances to fill out odd sized groups. (3, 7 Mans etc)

#5 Namicus

• PipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:57 PM

View PostDeath Proof, on 17 March 2016 - 12:13 PM, said:

The drop commander can move players around.

I was aware of this. I've taken command but have no idea how to actually make the changes. There must be instructions somewhere...

View PostTheStrider, on 17 March 2016 - 12:15 PM, said:

If you are a 2 man, you will often get split into other lances to fill out odd sized groups. (3, 7 Mans etc)

Apologies for not being clear enough. Our two man will enter the ready screen in the same lance but then someone takes team command and somehow cuts and pastes us into separate lances in favor of one of their mates. I'm looking to obtain the same power....

#6 Trainee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:14 PM

Click on Assume Drop Commander, click/hold on name you want to move, move it over someone else and they will switch spots. If someone else has DC and won't let it go, just ask them to move you together. Never see anyone not do this, unless they are afk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users