#21 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,435 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:12 PM

View Postthehiddenedge, on 17 March 2016 - 08:53 PM, said:

oh don't get your panties in a bunch, I'll be in tier 2 in a couple of matches anyway. Anybody that knows me can tell you that I play for fun and seal clubbing ain't no fun in my book.

Not that hard, honestly.

I've only really used this account since January. Before that I was on a year and a half break. I made it from the bottom of tier 5 to basically tier 2 in two months without even trying. I've seen plenty of others do it much faster.

After the first match on my clan account I was in tier 4 and after the second I was in tier 3.

Truly it doesn't not take long to advance tier if you are doing 500 match score games. Posted Image

View Postclownwarlord, on 17 March 2016 - 09:00 PM, said:

Actually I have heard this becoming more of an issue lately with tier 1 players getting tired of losing they create an alt account to farm new players to boost their self-esteem.

Trust me if you are good on a new account there is no time to farm, you just climb the tiers quickly.

#22 Ghogiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:14 PM

View PostAmsro, on 17 March 2016 - 11:12 PM, said:

Trust me if you are good on a new account there is no time to farm, you just climb the tiers quickly.

Tank the PSR seeding games then progress normally.

#23 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:18 PM

View PostDouglas grizzly, on 17 March 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

dud i have been playing this game for a few months and while i know i am still relatively new at it. its very frustrating when i drop with people i know are very experienced and the other team apparently not but we still get trashed like a bunch of people walking in front of a firing squad. I can be in the middle of a pack and get shot from someone that does not show up anywhere on radar even though i spin around to see. Most times i am not the most dangerous person out there because i am still learning. You people with many accounts really need to get a life away from the keyboard.

There is a HUGE learning curve with this game...a few months is not long enough.

Keep trying and find a unit or someone to be your thunder buddy, its best to learn from those who know.

View Postclownwarlord, on 17 March 2016 - 09:00 PM, said:

Actually I have heard this becoming more of an issue lately with tier 1 players getting tired of losing they create an alt account to farm new players to boost their self-esteem.

Really...

hyperbole much?

and OP, dont be this guy. You will get it one day, keep your chin up.

Edited by Revis Volek, 17 March 2016 - 11:22 PM.

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users