Starquestman: Personal Info/why I Drop Out Sometimes

2 replies to this topic

#1 Starquestman

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

Hey, yall... just for those who recognize me as a player who occasionally drops out of multiplayer matches...
First off, I totally understand the frustration of watching players go AFK when they've already committed to a spot on the battlefield. This is a team-based game and when players don't take it at least a little seriously, it ruins it for everyone. I do my best to stick through every match I drop in, I promise yall that.

That said... I am engaged to the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world. She is my charm, my delight, the reason I breathe, and God's gift of joy to my soul.
But she's faced a lot of issues in her past... details I won't get into for her privacy's sake... but sometimes these issues crop up, and she becomes very emotional. In those moments, she needs me. And I have promised her my love above everything in the world, MWO online included.
I am so abundantly proud of her for how far she's come. A few years ago, she was at her lowest point. But with resolve and a lot of love she is becoming the most amazing image of victory I know. I respect her endlessly. But it's not over yet.

Ok, so sappy stuff aside... if you ever see me AFK during a match, please know I haven't quit fighting... I'm just answering the call to a more important battle. One we're winning every day :)

...also, MWO quits on me alot, so I get disconnects, but I rejoin ASAP. Anyway, back to the battle :)

#2 Domoneky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOn The Map

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:17 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users