Need More Than 1 Saved Drop Deck

2 replies to this topic

#1 Morthash

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:56 AM

Faction warfare players need 12 savable dropdecks(suggested 2 dropdecks per map). So often players try to change their dropdeck once they see what map they will play on, but screw it up because they only have 60 seconds to make desired changes. I would suggest 2 saved dropdecks per map(one for attack and one for defense). For players that have so many mechs to choose from this would be a wonderful feature. I wouldn't mind having even more than 12 savable dropdecks so that players could save many different combinations of mechs(the more mechs I have the more combinations I can come up with). This would also be a big help to unit leaders who call for certain combinations. I can't stress enough how much of a pain it is to review and change my dropdeck before each game of FW. No more getting stuck with laser vomit mechs on a hot map, no more accidently having trial mechs in my dropdeck, and so on. Please do something about this.

#2 Exilyth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:54 PM

Give people five (or some other number of) drop decks for free, let them buy more via MC. Win-win for us and PGI.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:00 PM

2 or 3 sounds fair anymore and you go into unfair play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users