4 replies to this topic

#1 ExplicitContent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 335 posts
  • LocationSolaris Arena

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:57 PM

Has anyone gotten one since the new system has been implemented? Screeny or it didn't happen Posted Image

#2 Cryzak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 132 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:58 PM

I have got it. 12x +2times more.

#3 cazidin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 4,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

Ironically, the new Voting Meta Game requires a great deal of intelligent and foreknowledge to succeed in. Similar to playing Poker one has to be able to accurately predict how strong your opponents hand is (multiplier) and how many chips they'll put in before folding (which map they'll vote for.)

However, you're not playing against a single opponent, or two, or three, no. You're playing against 23 others who may not even vote! Truly, this is the thinking man's game we've been waiting for!

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:21 PM

I accidentally got a 10x on the first or second day. Didn't screenshot it, but this is the highest that I've had both multipliers since the patch:

Posted Image

#5 3xnihilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

View Postcazidin, on 26 March 2016 - 03:20 PM, said:

Ironically, the new Voting Meta Game requires a great deal of intelligent and foreknowledge to succeed in. Similar to playing Poker one has to be able to accurately predict how strong your opponents hand is (multiplier) and how many chips they'll put in before folding (which map they'll vote for.)

However, you're not playing against a single opponent, or two, or three, no. You're playing against 23 others who may not even vote! Truly, this is the thinking man's game we've been waiting for!

I almost ended up on terra therma because a few of us threw our votes at it to increase our multiplier. Forest colony just squeaked out a win though. ;). It was all the talk was about on the in game chat: "Thank goodness for you guys that voted forest colony!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users