1 reply to this topic

#1 Lost Maul

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 8 posts
  • Locationhttp://steamcommunity.com/groups/

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:49 PM

ok let me start off by saying im not totally dumb to mech warrior or its unverse.. but still consider myself a newbie...

my exp... ive played the table top version back in the late 90's early 2000's
played the xbox game the1st one (dont remember the name)
played mw4 fora few years ( i can remember my tricked out cougar light mech all Lrm's
frustrating 100 ton mech's)

downloaded this game twice yes twice... 1st was the none steam straight from the mwo sitei think..couldnt get it to work was told my comp couldnt handle it,,so i gave up and delelted it..
then my brother told my aboutsteam version and vola it works...

i say that to say this im about a month into the game ive always had an entrest in Jade ffalcon curently on a month contract have 4 clan mecks and realize wtf did i do ...ive been in 3 winning engagements and 1 was a ghost drop...hardly any falcons are on .. i want to enjoy the game .dont get me wrong i am.. id just like be competive in matches with a group...

what is a pug? ive heard this everywhere... if i have to ask im thinking im one..lol

#2 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:55 PM

Pug, or rather P.U.G. stands for Pick up Group.

Good luck with joining a Unit.

I'd personally recommend DSx and JFP.
Tho, since you're new to the game, you might want to join a mercenary unit to tour the different factions and earn yourself some easy mechbays and Mechwarrior Credits (falcon units usually stay falcon, like most loyalist units do).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users