- - - - -

I Want To Buy A Specific Mech. How?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Psychoterror

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:33 AM

I have been all over the store. I can by bundles, collections, blah, blah, blah.

I want a SPECIFIC mech

It may be the Timberwolf D or a Direwolf S or Kitfox C. THESE ARE EXAMPLES!!

I want to know how I can buy a specific model of a mech instead of buying a package where they cleverly omit the one model you really want.

Help because this nonsesnse is very irratating.

I shouldn't have to come to the forums to get this info, it should be readily available and easy to navigate to obtain the info.

Thanks

#2 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:39 AM

When you click the store tab in-game, your list of options should change on the left side. There should be an option to purchase mechs. If you click that, you can view all mechs at once, or by weight class and special identifiers (ie. Hero, Champion, etc.).

:) Hope that helps!

#3 Malachi Krieg

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

If it's a mech that is available for individual sale (some of the mechs from certain bundles aren't available yet), it should be as easy as looking it up in-game on the Store > Battlemechs > (select weight class) > (chasis) > (model you want). If you're not seeing the mech you want it's most likely just part of a bundle right now.

#4 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:48 AM

View PostPsychoterror, on 03 April 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:

I have been all over the store. I can by bundles, collections, blah, blah, blah.

I want a SPECIFIC mech

It may be the Timberwolf D or a Direwolf S or Kitfox C. THESE ARE EXAMPLES!!

I want to know how I can buy a specific model of a mech instead of buying a package where they cleverly omit the one model you really want.

Help because this nonsesnse is very irratating.

I shouldn't have to come to the forums to get this info, it should be readily available and easy to navigate to obtain the info.

Thanks

If you are looking to buy a single variant of a specific chassis then you need to go to the in game store. Then click on the "Battlemech" tab on the left hand side. You will see a list of all the chassis that you can buy for MC or C-Bills. Click on the arrow beside the chassis name and it will open to show the individual variants. Then you just buy it with C-bills or MC which you have to normally pay real money for. Not all chassis or variants are available and some can only be bought with MC for now.

The store on the online site just sells bundles or you can buy 3 variants of a specific chassis ala carte for cash.

Edited by Rampage, 03 April 2016 - 09:48 AM.

#5 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:57 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Spheroid, 03 April 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#6 Psychoterror

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:59 AM

View PostRepasy Cooper, on 03 April 2016 - 09:39 AM, said:

When you click the store tab in-game, your list of options should change on the left side. There should be an option to purchase mechs. If you click that, you can view all mechs at once, or by weight class and special identifiers (ie. Hero, Champion, etc.).

Posted Image Hope that helps!

That is the answer I was looking for.
Thank you very much!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users