Unit Recruitment

19 replies to this topic

#1 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

hey guys I’m tsumitsu takamura and my unit Blood Wolves Inc. [BWI-] is recruiting members the unit if you are interested in joining and want to play a role in our clan history just let us know by posting on this topic you can also PM tsumitsu takamura and IgoddessI we won’t be a to large clan but we will be a good one in time we do CW and casual play so we can be serious when we do CW but we try to keep it fun and relaxing while we do it and we have training runs with recruits and do trails for joining [BWI-] we have a teamspeak and channels that go with it you can ask the officers for the info on it if you decide to join us and have an interview with you to get to know you as a player our unit has a good structure and put its members loyaly above its needs we look for active members and hope you will fight for our cause join us on teamspeak and we can make you a bloodwolf just like many before you

best reguards:
unit and clan leader tsumitsu takamura

Edited by tsumitsu takamura, 07 April 2016 - 06:13 AM.

#2 Cyenthies

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOn some planet

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:25 AM

Bumpity Bump!

#3 StarShooter

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationnew york

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:02 PM

Hi Iam interested in joining your unit, played a game with you even tho we lost you led well. Iam still a new player but willing to learn. thank you

#4 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

Not trying to burst your bubble, but you should probably work on your piloting skills before attempting to lead a unit.

Posted Image

#5 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:13 AM

Hope you can find some pilots to have fun with tsumitsu takamura as it is about the fun as well :)

#6 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 05 April 2016 - 07:56 PM, said:

Not trying to burst your bubble, but you should probably work on your piloting skills before attempting to lead a unit.

Posted Image

luckely that is up to me haha but right now we are doing verry well and you comment is noted thanks for the tip but my unit will do fine we are doing it in our own speed so thank you for pointing it out even if i already knew this hahaha

Edited by tsumitsu takamura, 07 April 2016 - 06:14 AM.

#7 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:56 AM

Good luck on your recruitment.

#8 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

well anyone can join my unit and clan good or bad players were all learning new things so i welcome all that are looking for a clan and unit Posted Image Posted Image

#9 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:35 AM

right now we have 31 members come on guys join the blood wolves inc unit and fight with us as all of them do :D we need you!!

#10 Duke Einholt

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:25 AM

Hey Tsumitsu
Congrats on forming new unit - just one question are you one your own TS or working on a community clan wolf TS - I would recommend you move your unit to a team speak with multiple other Clan units operating out of - thier are multiple reason to do so, with small unit such as yours it will be hard form 12 groups most of the time, Second the ability to get everyone in your drops on comms is a huge advantage & last and probaly more important is access to other competative existing units that willing to help with competative mech builds and stratagies goes a long way in bringing new players/ units up to speed.
Perfect example is the FRR hub they do a great job of this.

I believe the Ek (Ebon Keshik) wolf unit group been working on some joint training with other clan wolf groups you might want to talk to Rgwolfvickers he is there leader.

I look forward to meeting your unit in battle good hunting.

Duke Einholt FRR 2323

Edited by Duke Einholt, 13 April 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#11 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:46 AM

we are as far as i know on a comunity TS server name Drunken Coyote Saloon so as far as i know its with not alot of units but we have alot of mercs guilds in here i liked it because it was a silent TS i dont feel good in a over populated TS thats the only reason why im in this server if you want to talk to me personaly witch i would recommand because my english typing is extreemly poor and understanding all of what you informed me on is hard aswell so i would mind you visit me when you have the time thanks for the info thou

#12 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:43 AM

guys alot has changed in MWO update BWI- is looking for some good loyal people that are willing to join us in our fight for survival we have a good structure in the unit and in the clan as a loyalist we need YOU Posted Image we are still doing alot of CW and alot of scouts and random drops we are looking for good and honorable pilots of all around the galaxy join us in the conquest to gaurd the sercrets of clan wolf and its fore fathers help us protect and serve for the ideals that Nicholas Kerensky has set out for us to follow join the blood wolves and make the galaxy what it should have been today!!

Edited by tsumitsu takamura, 20 April 2016 - 07:45 AM.

#13 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:48 PM

holy ****** **** that new update is a ******* misstake of nature pgi really ****** up the balance on this one if it even was pgi's idea to make this update anyway my clan has no chance against anyone now its ******** this way we will never get anything done properly i bet alot of clans feel the same way^^

Edited by tsumitsu takamura, 22 April 2016 - 08:12 AM.

#14 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:28 AM

heey guys we now have a recruitment tread on the webpage of BWI- if you wanna join us use the link below and leave us your reason to join us blood wolves inc

http://bloodwolfincm...tment-tread-luf

#15 Thogal76

• Pip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLynchburg, Virginia

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

i'm interested in joining the unit. but i don't have ts. just in game comms. that ok?

#16 tsumitsu takamura

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

thogal we are a clan so we do use the TS its mandatory for most of the clans troops if you dont have it get it before you join us and we can get you in at any given time we will ask that you do be patient till we contact you due to some being worked on as we speak and i will give you the TS info when the time comes that we can talk with you thank you for your patience

Edited by tsumitsu takamura, 05 June 2016 - 05:10 PM.

#17 SavageWulf

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

I am a Mediocre player (at best) but ive been around a while : i have a couple of questions: Are you a loyalist or a merc unit? okay i have one question so sue me lol.

#18 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:39 PM

tsumitsu,

If you are Clan, you might want to think about changing your icon to .. maybe .. something .. Clan?

Just a thought.

#19 Isaiah Kell

• PipPipPip
  • Hero of Davion
  • Hero of Davion
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:20 AM

Company Name: Beat Down Mechacycle Club [BTDN]

Unit Size: 21 Members

Hierarchy: Patch Holders, Prospects, Associates and Hangarounds

Unit Focus: Community Warfare/FACTION PLAY, Solaris, Comp Play.

Playtimes: US TIME ZONE IN EVENINGS EVERY DAY. Euro and Oceanic players welcome as well!

Roles to Fill: We are looking for pilots who want to play well in an organized fashion

Comms:
Discord: Beatdown: https:discord.gg/kTP7dsP

New unit, but experienced leaders.

Teamwork is OP

O7. Respect.

How to Join:

Come to comms: Beatdown: https:discord.gg/kTP7dsP

That's it. Easy as pie.

We are just trying to be a relevant FP unit, an alternative to GN-X/EVILDSx/KDCM... Join them if you want it easy, join us if you want a challenge. Bring C-Bills.Posted Image

Edited by Isaiah Kell, 12 May 2021 - 07:03 AM.

#20 Moodru

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 04:11 PM

I am interested, please contact me in
game.

Thanks Moodru

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users