Looking For Cw Loyalist

5 replies to this topic

#1 FURIOUS DESTR0YER

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:52 AM

Hey Kurita,

Been playing for a while and am finally ready to find a unit to play CW.

Ive been playing CW for about 12 months as a solo player but find its lacking a coordinated effort and am hoping to find that in a unit.

Definitely want to play for a Kurita unit as I always loved the attitude in the older games.

Anyway if anyone can point me in the direction of some good units that are looking for members I would appreciate it.

Thank you

#2 Kusunoki Masashige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:22 AM

Posted Image

#3 FURIOUS DESTR0YER

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for the reply, actually looking for a unit that takes CW a bit more seriously and wants to get to the next level. I appreciate the response but have had a couple of PMs that were a bit more promising in what Im after. I will give them ago first and see how it goes. Maybe Ill come check out your patch in the process. I see the HK teamspeak seems to be the place to hangout with people playing CW.

#4 Kusunoki Masashige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:00 PM

View PostFURIOUS DESTR0YER, on 06 April 2016 - 10:02 PM, said:

Thanks for the reply, actually looking for a unit that takes CW a bit more seriously and wants to get to the next level. I appreciate the response but have had a couple of PMs that were a bit more promising in what Im after. I will give them ago first and see how it goes. Maybe Ill come check out your patch in the process. I see the HK teamspeak seems to be the place to hangout with people playing CW.

LoL i dont need to hide behind an alternate account(s) to try and subtly bash a unit. But obvious and nice try.

#5 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:35 PM

How do you know it's an alt account Kusu ?

Anyway, a few competitive units in Kurita for NA prime time, try NS or NKVA.

#6 FURIOUS DESTR0YER

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:14 PM

View PostKusunoki Masashige, on 07 April 2016 - 05:00 PM, said:

LoL i dont need to hide behind an alternate account(s) to try and subtly bash a unit. But obvious and nice try.

Excuse me? dude I am legitimately looking for a team to play CW with, your only bashing yourself. I see your spamming the forums, makes you look desperate and I definitely wont be rolling with anyone who has you as company now. Please stay out of my thread if your trolling, your attitude is mildly alarming.

Thank you Mi Ro Ki, I'll check those guys out I see they are actively recruiting atm.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users