1 reply to this topic

#1 -Mean Machine Angel-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:57 AM

Picture this if you will:
Bellow you in a valley the broken remnants of failed clan assault limp back towards the perceived safety of their awaiting dropships.In your heart you know this cannot be allowed.
You look around at your comrades waiting on high..cockpits open,standing bravely in the cold air,studded black leather mankinis adorned with trophies of past conquests,rage and contempt etched upon their faces.
The tension is palpable,violence is imminent....all you await now is the command to strike at the enemy,the phrase that harkens the onset of the red mist,you turn your head towards your commander-The Great Tyrant, eagerly awaiting his word
In a voice that is barely audible over the grinding of his teeth come the four words you ache to hear:

NO PRISONERS,NO MERCY

And as your canopy lowers,so too the red mist descends.There will be no survivors.

And with that I would like to formally announce I have decided to start a unit Posted Image
Normal expectations for members : racist,sexist and general D-Bags just aren't welcome.
Will start casual until around the 18 member mark then will be getting into lance level tactics.Ideally people that want to try something different and don't mind falling flat on their faces are more than welcome.
Also It would be excellent if people can get a StormTrooper deck up and going. (we will be doing our own unit decks aswell)
I realize it's hard getting members so I am quite happy to wait for all the right people,
I have decided that MWO is my new home
any questions feel free to ask...unless its math..then GTFO Posted Image

Edited by Jhonny Red, 06 April 2016 - 03:00 AM.

#2 AdolfGhandi

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:38 AM

View PostJhonny Red, on 06 April 2016 - 02:57 AM, said:

Normal expectations for members : racist,sexist and general D-Bags just aren't welcome.

damn it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users