Sus scrofa domesticus.

She beleives it to be pretentious to use her full name... Posted Image

#22 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:27 PM

we need a pilot cam too so we can look at our pilot instead of paying attention to the actual game

#narcisist

#23 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:49 AM

With all this talk about people actually getting out of their mechs its like you've forgotten that most of the locations are deadly to people.

Tourmaline would boil you alive, HPG is a vacuum, and others will freeze you.

As for the customizations, they seem kinda nice, but I've never been one to care about how customized all the little things are if they aren't effecting my gameplay. I know others might care a bit though.

#24 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 887 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:46 AM

Character portraits would be simpler to implement imo, perhaps with the addition of different fly suits.

#25 Podex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThe soup kitchen in your Prius

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:52 AM

You want real-life immersion? How about a random voice nagging you to quit fighting and do chores and other menial tasks? It can also criticize your piloting abilities and life choices. Your mech can also break down from time to time causing you to miss drops.

Good times for all!

#26 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:22 AM

When they announce a pve campaign that supports solo co op. Co op 4.8.12 man campaigns then ill get excited about customizable pilots. When they finish CW or get it to where it NEEDS to be in a solid package for the comp players ill be excited for customizable pilots. All this small scale crap is depressing for the amount of money ppl have shelled out over the years for this game. Oh crap...we need to upgrade our game engine to have more possibilities...far out...really? Rocket science question and answer there.....

#27 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSeattle, Wa USA

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:13 AM

Ok OP, yes, this was said officially as something they "Might" do later on, I actually watched the feed they mentioned it on. Can we expect it anytime this year? Probably not. But I would like to be able to customize my pilot.. as these ridiculous suits the keep putting us in are VERY LORE BREAKING.

The IS did not have cooling suits, there were a few floating around from the Star League era, but most pilots have a large Neuro Helmet (About the size of the old diving bell) and a Cooling Vest and wore shorts or just their underwear. Clan Pilots were the only pilots with full suits, yet, even in IS mechs we're depicted in full suits.

#28 Damia Savon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 608 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

View PostJediPanther, on 07 April 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

I joking suggested an anthro pilot suit design or camo in anther thread for this for clan players. Design matching patterns and color to suit your mech. Put on clan wolf colors with a clan camo scheme on mech etc. House Kurta with the snake camo paired to a pilots scaly green suit.

Since I assume others wouldn't see your pilot it would be something fun to spend mc/cbills on.

Everyone knows Clanners are furries at heart.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users