Specific video question. New 3D headsets with motion tracking coming out you support?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Conumdrum

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:19 AM

My question stems from long ago. I played Mechwarrior with the VIO headset. I had the full Thrustmaster controls. I could twist torso right, could look to the left/right/up down in a virtual cockpit by just moving my head. I was in a mech. Imagine having a mech jump in front of you, you could twist, look up through the cockpit and watch him with a quick glance left to see my path, look back up and track him as he got lower to the ground and hit him with a PPC in his back armor as he was still 20 meters in the air. A Golden Victory!

But the resolution of monitors and games surpassed the headset ability, was only 640x 480 and I could no longer read my on screen status for weapons etc.

Times are changing. Sony has a 3D 720p headset. Another company had 3d tracking to add to the experiance.

It was so cool. I'm hoping you add the ability for the future of control systems. I had to never look at the keyboard, my buttons were programmed. I was able to be in a real mech and move as they were meant to be moved.

Please reply about your long term plans and your planning with these future game leading 3D companies.

I'm ready to get back in the game.

Folks, think about the possibilities, to be in a 'real' cockpit, not a flat screen.

An impassioned want, make it real.

#2 Nikoliy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 245 posts
  • LocationHarlech, Outreach

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

Are you sure you don’t want to post this in the suggestion part of the forum?
http://mwomercs.com/...35-suggestions/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users