Re-Balance Structure And Armor.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Pz_DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Private
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:44 PM

Hello world! :) I've started this topick with single reason - say there is something wrong with mech classes at the moment - with newcomers a lot of mechs now are fall aout fo ther roles (for example - VTR, fast assault mech - there are a lot of heavies who can do his jobe even better with low drawback). So IMHo we need to re-balance core mechanics (quirks, armor penetration and rating, durability) to make those "fall out of love" mechs to be valable as others. IMHO each class should have more armor and duarability - mean medium are 2x more armor and duarability then lights, assaults - 2x more duarability and armor then heavies etc. Anyway - i've make no poll here in hope that devs will work on this anyway, and that post will do it main role - take ther attention to those (armor and duarability) issues. And quirks too.

P.S. I'm realy hope that you, our dear devs, working hard on quirks re-balance and even possible way to take it out of that game.

#2 VinJade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:14 PM

They already did this many a times over, each class has more armor and IS than they should already.
The lights already carry armor that a low end medium could and that is just flat out wrong, any by no means should any of the mechs keep getting more armor or IS.

#3 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:38 AM

to beginn with the size of a hitbox should scale accordingly to the armor and structure available - completely ignore the TT values

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users