Tournament Schedule

3 replies to this topic

#1 I L L

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:47 AM

Teams need to know how matches will be scheduled. We do not want a tournament full of forfeitures because of small rosters and short notice of matches. If this is not going to be the case, then we could use that information. As of now all we have been told is that it will be during "prime time" which can be a spread of over 10 time zones depending on the region which could completely bar some people from participation based on schedule. For NA region for example, there is a large difference between prime time east coast and west coast. We need to have this information as soon as possible, or larger rosters, or preferably both.

#2 TheIronButcher

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 39 posts
  • LocationFoley Al.

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:58 AM

Verry Good Point, I find it hard just getting timezones in sinc to practice. from east coast to west coast in US

#3 Afuldan McKronik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,331 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:15 PM

Yep, I hardly even get the chance to play with some of my teammates due to time difference.

#4 wDraco

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 132 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:09 AM

Same problem with the scheduling in central European Time, due to the limited time, the last time scheduling for my time zone will be at 8pm.
Almost every one on my team is working until 7pm (yes its normal), so that lives one hour to get home do everything else and start playing on the last schedule.
No way this can work, this problem will be happening in Irland, UK and Portugal.
Later games have to be implemented.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users